-𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥

((This remix is lit! I love it. But the original will always be my favorite! Though this one is awesome! >w< I'll just get on with this chapter))

Garroth~
Garroth would know what to do with himself.. he would feel empty. He would feel alone. The world would be rushing around him and he would be still. But his feelings for you would never change.

Laurence~
This is very unlike him, but Laurence would cry. He'd fall into a depressed state. He'd sob himself to sleep, always beating himself on why he hurt you, but he would hide his pain.

Dante~
Dante is the same as Laurence, always feeling down. But Unlike Laurence, Dante wouldn't hide his pain. He'd just be out in his state.

Travis~
Travis would be himself, very shy and secretive. But he would think.. since you moved on, why shouldn't he? So he'd try to win the heart of girls through the school. Even though he was sad, he'd try to keep his chin up.

Aaron~
Even Aaron can be a softy, but in this case, he wouldn't show his soft side. He would seem fine, but always so confused. He would space out and not be able to think straight because he couldn't figure out what he did to make you stop loving him.

Vylad~
Vylad would try to be your friend, not wanting you to leave his life completely since he still loves you with everything he's got. He doesn't try to be sad though.

Zane~
Zane would beat himself to a pulp, cry himself to sleep, and live like a depressed lil nugget. You were the light of his life, and now he was eternally in the dark of night. He misses everything. He misses holding you. He misses kissing you. He misses your jokes and attempts to make him laugh. He wouldn't care a speck about life anymore.

Gene~
Gene would dwell on it, knowing he could secretly blackmail you back into his arms.

Zenix~
Though zenix wouldn't show it, he would be very hurt inside. It corrupts him. He makes bad choices because of it, not being able to forgive himself.

Balto~
Balto would hurt. A lot. His poor little heart would be in shambles. He doesn't like to show pain though.