-𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

~ quick note!: I don't watch PDH Season 2... so I'm not going to add Ein, Kai, or any new characters. I'm very sorry. I haven't watched Aphmau in a while, and mainly because I'm slowly fading out of it. MCD I still watch, but lovers lane is all drama-drama, when mystreet was something that made me laugh my butt off. And re-watching it, it still does. Plus, I'm somewhat upset that Jess moved MCD and Dreams Of Estorra to a new channel. That would just be extra stressful, and does anyone agree with me that MCD is what mainly blew up her subscriber count??? I mean, MyStreet was also, and plus her geeky persona, but do you see what I mean?? I've been with Aphmau since 100,500 subscribers on her channel, and I got into her through the classic MCD, which is now called Minecraft Origins. I love Jess, don't get me wrong, but honestly, I can't watch her videos without checking how much is left in the video, and making me anxious. It could just be me, but I really enjoyed the survival roleplay, it made it more thrilling. Now, yes, it's still fun, and REAAALY good, but it's not as enjoyable. Now, second thing. I'm about to let you guys in on a little secret, I have only told three people about this, and one of them is my younger sister. After episode 50 of Minecraft Diaries, the first season, I was so inspired to make some sort of book or comic based off of it. I was originally planning on making it a fanfic, but then I didn't. I took that idea, and spread it out so much that it wasn't even following the line of the same plot. There were similar things, but I turned the circle into a triangle pretty much, if you know what I mean. I am now announcing that I'll be posting that into the wattys this year.
The story is called 'My Myserious Life' but I might change the name.
This is something else about that:
My friend and I were going to turn that into a minecraft roleplay, but we didn't. A year later, Aphmau made it clear that in MCD, Aphmau lost her memory and was actually some one else (I won't spoil).
That made MCD turn out exactly like mine pretty much... and so I lost all hope. I'm seriously not lying, I had this idea since July 25th, 2015. I've started drawing different comics in different notebooks.
I'm still not sure if I should submit it into the wattys, but if I turn it into a minecraft Diaries next generation fanfic, then it might work.
Tell me if you want a sneak peek, and tell me your opinion.
Thank you for those who listened. I know this was long.

If you would like to hear me talk more, follow my randomness books! I just started my 3rd one, so now is a good time to join!

Thanks for 1K btw! I'm still so happy!!!

K. ~

Garroth~
In upside down stories, Garroth is in the shadow knights. Wowza. He's the Zenix in the group though.
So if you need an idea, don't go to him for it. If he were to ask you out, he would do it in a way where he'd try to act cool, though he'd be veery nervous.

Laurence~
Laurence is the Sasha of the new shadow knights. He stands side of Aphmau, but has a very sassy mouth.
If you wanted to ask someone a question, Laurence would be your guy! He's secretly smart, but hides that he knows everything so people don't tease him for it.
If he were to ask you out, he would be very cool about it, but little does he know that his face is as red as a strawberry.

Dante~
Dante... he's a Cool-ishious vocabulary.
Totally narley....
he's someone who though he seems very cool, and dude-like, he can actually be a jerk. Unless of course, he cares for you. Then he'll be kind to you.
If he were to ask you out, he'd do it like it was nothing, but he'd use the words 'dude' and 'man' over, and over, and over, and over, and over—
You get my point.

Travis~
He's the same as Dante, only more flirty.
Travis in high school, instead of being a super shy boy, he'd be a mega flirt.
Very dirty minded too.
But he doesn't tell people that.
He'd still use the same vocabulary though. Only, It would sound more like this:
"Whoa, man, that's a narley butt~"
(That felt so disturbing for for me to type... lol)
If he were to ask you out, he'd use those words. He'd complement you.

Aaron~
Aaron is the new Aphmau. You want a shy lil geeky potato, Aaron is the person you're looking for! He's always smiling, but stutters all the time. He's very caring, and wouldn't hurt a fly. The only difference between him and Aphmau is that he can't stand up for himself, he can't be tough.
If he were to ask you out, he would do if while fiddling with hands and stuttering like crazy!
You'd probably have to cut him off.

Vylad~
Vylad.. I don't honestly remember how he was. But here's how I picture him:
Imagine Natsu Dragneel and Shawn Mendes' personalities put together (THIS IS MAKING ME FANGIRL SO MUCH!!! They're my senpais! :3)
Only with a innocent and shy bean mixed into that.
Boom.
There's your Vylad.
A sweet, adorable, shy, and innocent bean, with a passion, and who is very protecting. He also has done anger issues, (but, that's normal human flaws. Everyone has had anger issues once in their life, whether as a kid, or now. It's okie! :3)
If he were to ask you out, like Aaron, he would stutter, but he would try to be as confident as possible.

Zane~ (IM SO EXCITED FOR HIM!!! SENPAI!!!)
Zane is the total package, he's the Garroth of high school now. He's hawt, he's outgoing, he's also like Troy from high school musical though. Unlike Garroth, Zane doesn't act like what he is. He doesn't know that he's what he is. He just thinks he's a helpful kid in high school. Like Troy, Zane struggles with things, but he's also someone who loves school, mostly. (And I can picture Zane sliding across a table in a graceful way, like Troy does in pretty much each movie)
If he were to ask you out, he would try to be flirty, but after what he planned, he would be super nervous, and blush a lot.

Gene~
Gene is the other new Aphmau. He's shy, he's clueless, he's a cinnamon roll, he reminds me somewhat of Yoosung, he's no longer a jerk. There isn't much more to gene, he's just.. yeah.
If he were to ask you out, he would be so nervous that he wouldn't be able to do anything, then his friend would come over and help him.

Zenix~
Zenix, he's shy, but outgoing after a while, and he's very quietly. Zenix won't try to hard unless he wants to impress someone.
If he were to ask you out, he would just ask you with a tiny stutter and a blush.

Balto~
Two words. SUPER INNOCENT! Very, very, very clueless and adorable. Extra cuddly, but only around certain people. He's clingy and shy as well, he gets very flustered.
If he were to ask you out, he would ask in the most adorable voice ever!!