-𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮

(Play the song whenever!//Song: Nightcore - "In the name of love" ~ Martin Garrix Feat. Bebe Rexha)

Garroth~

Garroth would give you different gifts and kisses throughout the day. He'd also take a long walk on the beach, or watch a movie with you.

Laurance~
Laurance loves to make you laugh, so he'll get his friends to make a comedy skit to help him express 15% of how much he loves you. The other 85% of it, he'll express in other ways throughout the day.

Dante~
Dante likes to see you smile, so he'll tell more jokes than usual and take you out for ice cream, he thinks it's adorable when you get it all over your face.

Travis~
Travis likes to flirt playfully with you, but he also likes to cuddle, so he'll take you to his house to watch movies all day so you can cuddle.

Aaron~
Aaron will act a bit more flirtatious and more talkative than he normally is, just for you. He will also give you a few gifts here and there, and he'll take you for a walk like Garroth.

Vylad~
Vylad will give you many gifts to represent something about your personality. He'll take you somewhere romantically dorky, like a garden at sunset, or a moonlit picnic. Vylad will also get you flowers, saying that your beauty is much more than any exotic flower.

Zane~
Zane, though he hates going it, will have his mask off for the day so that he could give you random kisses throughout the day. He'll also take you ice skating, knowing that you both suck and you'd both laugh at each other.

Gene~
Though Gene may not seem to care, he does, and he'll show it on Valentine's Day. Normally he'll buy you a few gifts that show what you mean to him. He'll also take you places around the city that you've never been to before.

Zenix~
Zenix isn't to lovey-dovey in public, but when he's alone with you he practically acts like a different person. For this special day, he'll get you several gifts to represent different traits about you.

Balto~
Balto is pretty flirty around you normally, but on Valentine's day, he'll try to act more cuddly and adorable. He will also get you chocolates, knowing that you'll get it all over your face.

( YAY!! Happy Valentine's day everyone!! I know i'm a week early, but I have tech week on Valentine's day! To think that exactly a year ago, I had my first tech week ever!! Wow... If you guys didn't know, I'm a theater person :3

Also, the new people were requested by UltimateNosebleed and lost_nekogirl !

If you have a request, please don't be shy! I would love to add it!

Now, I better go finish my homework..

~Snow )