-𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

Garroth;
After school one day, you got a text from Garroth saying to meet him at his house. So, you did. His mom said that he was in the backyard, so you checked there, and there was a trail of white Lilly's leading into a tree house. You heard faint guitar playing, and you decided to check out the tree house. You found Garroth there, and he was playing (the song above) on the guitar. It was beautiful, and when he finished, he gave you a Lilly. He told you that he loved you, and you told him that you felt the same. You shared a kiss, and held each other for a while afterwards.

Laurence;
He told you to meet him at the bridge where you met, and when you found him, he was staring into the water. When he saw you, we didn't take his eyes off of you. When you were both inches apart, he lifted you into the air, which made you laugh, and he kissed you. He said he had strong feelings for you, and you told him that you felt the same.

Dante;
He said that he needed to meet you near the cherry blossom tree behind the school. (#YandereHighMuch?) and so you rushed there! When you got there, you spotted him, and ran up to him. When your eyes met, he kneeled down, and gave you a rose asking "will you go out with me?" Of course you accepted! And everything went greatly!

Travis;
You were practicing lines for the upcoming play "Romeo and Juliet!" You and Travis both got leads, and so you were practicing the ball scene. You took a water break right before until Travis asked you to dance. You giggled, and accepted. You were dancing for a while until he dipped you, and kissed you. You kissed back, and lived happily ever after.. Almost. (XD)

Aaron;
You were playing wizard101 (or whatever), and Aaron asked if you wanted to come over. You accepted, and rushed over. When you got over, the door opened, but no one was there..? You walked around aimlessly, looking for Aaron, until you saw a computer on a table. You looked at it, and it had the wizard101 tab open. In the chat slot, you read; "date?" That made you giggle, and you turned to see Aaron. You nodded, and kissed his cheek.

Vylad;
You were invited to the ro'meave's house for dinner, and when you got there, you searched for Vylad, but you couldn't find him. You went up to his room, and found a ton of drawings, they all were of you, and him. One of them had you and him, but he was kissing your cheek. You were kinda shocked at first, but you were happy. Vylad then appeared, and you kissed his cheek.

Zane;
He bought both of you tickets to go see the new my little horsies movie. You were excited, and so was he. When you got there, you ordered popcorn, and M&M's. (If you've never tried them together, you're missing out)
You then chose your seats, and watched the movie. About halfway through the movie, you felt someone kissing your cheek, you were shocked because it was Zane. You then kissed his cheek, and he put his arm around you for the rest of the movie.

Here's the second chapter! I hope you enjoyed!