-𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨​

Garroth~
How he would: He'd normally just kiss your cheek under the mistletoe, knowing that it would make you blush.
How you would: You'd normally pull him close and peck his nose.

Laurence~
How he would: He always loves kissing you, so he'd kiss you normally every time.
How you would: You'd kiss him on his forehead with a slight smirk, knowing that he always gets flustered when you do so.

Dante~
How he would: Dante is the same as Laurence, but sometimes he'll change it up and kiss your head.
How you would: Dante always gets flustered when you kiss him, so you'd always peck his lips.

Travis~
How he would: Being a perv, he always kisses you the classic way, and would attempt to make out with you from time to time.
How you would: Travis' face would always turn cherry red when you kiss his nose, so that's where you normally kiss him.

Aaron~
How he would: Aaron always attempts to secretly drag you under the mistletoe, as an excuse to kiss you since he's to shy to randomly kiss you in public around people.
How you would: You normally think it's adorable when Aaron blushes, so you kiss his forehead.

Vylad~
How he would: Vylad's normally a classy guy, so he'd try to act all fancy, and then he'd kiss your nose, knowing that you blush when he kisses you there.
How you would: You'd peck his cheek, knowing his face glows pink when you do.

Zane~
How he would: Zane always gets excited when it happens because, like Aaron, he's to shy to do romantic things with you in public, so he always takes the opportunity to kiss you passionately.
How you would: You also take this opportunity to kiss him as well, knowing that he gets flustered whenever you kiss him.

(YAAAAAY! ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I'm so excited to be baaack! I'm currently performing in a musical if you didn't know, and I'm so SAD! It's almost over!
Well anywho, happy holidays!
And remember to stay cool,
~Snow)