- them during quarantine.

the world (and i) are panicking over this.
sure, the lowkey freetime is nice,
but itS TOO MUCH—
I PROCRASTINATE MORE-
but imma try to publish a few more chapters
while we're quarantined.
here's a chapter that i felt fit the current pace
of the world :,)
—elle
(( almost four months later, i still the same 😬
i hope quarantine's treated y'all well!
i know i'm not as active as i hoped i'd be,
but i'm still trying to get chapters out as much as
i can! i hope y'all are enjoying the new content (,: ))

GARROTH.
As much as he wasn't panicked, his mother's concern started to rub off on him very quickly. At first, Garroth seemed supportive of still going out after quarantine was announced, but he quickly changed is mind. Now he won't leave his house.

Even though he's anxious, he comes across as very chill. So far, he's actually caught up in his homework, and has played video games until 3AM for the past two months. He still facetimes/calls you every day though, not only to check up on you, but because he misses you. Too much. He can't wait until he can see you again.

Daily, Garroth will send you new song recommendations, or little poems he writes before he goes to sleep. He'll send you food, and stop by your house occasionally when he's out to see your smile in person, cause he loves the sight of it.

LAURENCE.
You already know that Laurence is sending you ALL the memes about the coronavirus. When the news first started to cover the pandemic more and more, he was actually very worried. He was super protective over you, made sure to buy you a mask and a huge package of toilet paper, cause he's "psychic" as he claims.

He spends most of his free time keeping up with assignments, even though his teachers don't really cooperate. He scrolls through tiktok a lot, and also secretly has been following a Chloe Ting workout challenge. He wants to get fit, what can he say.

Another thing is, he plans the cutest social distance dates! :) Little picnic outings, or chilling across the parking lot from each other while eating ice cream. He's still a charmer, but he's very very very cautious. He'd die if you caught the virus.

DANTE.
When he first heard about the virus, Dante was one of those people making memes. He chose not to stress about it, and even after it blew up, he wasn't very frantic. At least, from what one would assume. Being stuck at home is really challenging for him, seeing as he's the only one Gene can bully. He can't wait until he can leave.

To pass time, he's learning how to play the guitar, teaching himself tiktok dances, and calling you constantly. The two of you have a call streak of six days, which you're trying to beat. He misses you a lot, and you're really helping him deal with his struggle of being stuck at home.

You've been planning little things to get him out of the house for a bit and de-stress, like playing video games with him, or meeting up so you two can take a six feet apart walk. You've also recommended TV shows for him to binge watch with you (through Flixnet fiesta / calls) like How I Met Your Father, and Riverkale.

TRAVIS.
Surprisingly, Travis has been really calm about the pandemic. He follows all protocols, and has been keeping up with school work, going to sleep at reasonable hours, and keeping up with his workouts. At least, that's how he was when it started.

The amount of time on social media and all the time to watch TV shows has been slowly ruining his innocence, as well as his FaceTime calls with Dante every week. As the weeks of confinement went on, he lost the bean essence that you once valued very much. The amount of dirty jokes that Travis would start to make over calls was concerning.

He'd love planning little outings for the two of you though, and couldn't wait until he could hug you. He broke social distancing rules a few times just to give you a kiss or two over the quarantine period. Travis has been looking for a drive in movie for you guys to go to once things start lighten up.

AARON.
Once coronavirus had hit, Aaron didn't show his anxiety. He wasn't very anxious about it, but when it came to staying home 24/7, Aaron was a little more antsy. Although, he rarely showed that side of him to you. So, from the outside, everything seemed fine. For the most part, at least. His father became really strict once he was around the house to set more restrictions and boundaries.

Aaron was one of those people who went MIA majority of the time during quarantine. At most, the two of you would call once a week, twice if you were lucky. He'd text you once a day, even though you'd send him multiple things throughout the day. He cherished your messages even if he wasn't able to respond often.

Occasionally, without his father knowing, Aaron was able to sneak out of the house to see you. The two of you would only be able to meet at night most of the time, but that was fine. You'd walk around the block a few times and he'd catch you up on what his life was like, or you'd both climb to his roof and stargaze for hours just laughing and chatting the night away. He couldn't wait until quarantine ended so he could have more freedom.

VYLAD.
The littlest Ro'Meave took after his mother when the pandemic started, and went into a panicking spiral for a few days. Of course, when he noticed you were panicked or upset by things, he'd brush off his emotions for the time being to make you feel better. He was carefully taking precautions, and made sure that not only he was staying safe, but you were too.

Vylad was doing everything he could to check in on you when he could, and make sure you had everything you needed. During his extra time at home, he learned how to bake, stayed on top of his homework, and sketched a lot, obviously. He recommended you a bunch of music over quarantine, and called you every night, even if it was just for a minute to say goodnight.

He planned the best socially distant dates. Vylad was very paranoid about the virus, so he would only break the boundaries when he found it absolutely necessary, but overall the dates were still very fun. He bought a mini projector and a tarp for the two of you to watch movies in his backyard on, and he'd also take you to watch the sunset sometimes. He loved you, and no pandemic was going to stop him from expressing that.

ZANE.
It really didn't seem like that big of a deal to him, but the again, what ever was to Zane? He always brushed things off. At first, the thought of less social interaction at school was like music to his ears, but after two weeks, he hated quarantine. His mother had made mandatory family game nights, dinners, and other gatherings to try and help the family bond over quarantine, and Zane couldn't have hated anything more than that.

With all the calling, and Zane's miserable attitude, Zianna had actually convinced your parent/s to let you stay with them for a week or so to try and boost Zane's mood. You stayed in the guest room majority of that time, but it really helped him. The two of you had a great time! Going on some dates, watching a bunch of movies, and you trying to convince him to stop acting like a grouch.

The amount of time that Zane would put into your relationship during the pandemic was a lot more than expected. You meant the world to him, and he wanted nothing more than to showcase that. Some of the dates he planned for the two of you were game nights, going out to stargaze, picnics, as well as a movie night or two.