***2***

Wow such a huge response!!!! :-) thank u so much guys....do read my other ongoing stories

My Soulmate

A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange

Accidental Parents- A Magical Experience

Long Ago 

and IVG

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry (she detached their frames....but, his gaze were glued to her divine face....those twinkling eyes, that pointed nose, those luscious lips.....his gaze stopped on them only .......he can't stop staring at them)

Sanyukta was about to leave but couldn't as her neck chain was stuck in his shirt button....his mouth was open a little......she tried to detach her chain from his button but failed.....Randhir's gaze traveled down her chin towards her fair throat which had a little sweat droplets on it.....he gulped....his gaze was about to move towards south when....)

aap nikaldo na deri ho rahi hei....(she pleaded but was eyeing his black charcoal orbs which were enough to snatch away her inner peace.....adding to this....his naturally pink lips were so plump that she felt dryness in her throat without her concern )

He rested his palms on her palms when she felt a sudden spark down her spine so as he.......she looked away to control herself while he broke his shirt button.....

Thanks..(she cheeped and was about to move when his hand gripped her wrist thus making her eyes to go wide)

Naam kya hei? (he asked....she turned to face him)

Kya!!!...(scrunched her brows....he was gawking at her shamelessly)

Naam baatawo aapna..(he ordered)....

Mei strangers ko apna identity nehi batati....(she spoke with attitude and left from there whereas he smiled devilishly)

mujhe patakarna ata hei....(smirked)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Don't forget to vote and comment

Jan...