"Papa..." Pag-uulit niya.

"I'm here, princess. I'm here." Bulong nito sa kanya.

Ngayon lang ata siya umiyak ng ganito kalala sa buong buhay niya. She knows how numb she can be in the face of pain; she's an expert at it.

But this is her father. The family she's been looking for is finally in front of her eyes.

The King... is her biological father.

Gods.

She opened her eyes, panting, and bravely met the King's silver blue eyes. It was reddish, most likely from his tears, but that didn't hide the softness that lingered in it.

Luna cried out louder as she reached for her tightening chest.

"Papa, masakit."

Hinatak siya nito patayo at mahigpit na niyakap. Paulit-ulit siyang nagsumbong dito na parang isang bata.

One thing she had forgotten how to feel.

"B-bakit..." Hikbi ni Luna habang nakabaon ang mukha sa dibdib ng ama.

"I was alone, I was left alone! Do you know how hard it is?"

Halos hindi na siya makahinga sa halo-halong emosyong nararamdaman dahil bago lang sa kanya ang pakiramdam na ito.

That's it. She is now able to feel relief in her heart. She's now releasing the pain she's been carrying around in her heart.

"Tumira ako sa kung saan-saan... with no memories, no identity! Naranasan kong mabugbog, kumain ng pagkaing galing sa basurahan." Hikbi niya.

"Papa, isang dekada akong nanirahan sa kalsada."

Ophiluous tightened his hug on her. Wala ng mas sasakit pa sa pakiramdam ng isang magulang kapag nakitang nahihirapan ang anak.

Luna continued to yell. She's gone completely insane. She was telling them how traumatizing it was for her to live in the mortal realms, and how desperate she was to die.

What would people expect her to do if she lived? She has no memories and no one by her side. 

Do they think she'll have a reason to live?

"Why?" Mahina niyang tanong.

"Papa had no choice, divine. I had to save you at paulit-ulit ko 'yong gagawin kahit ang kapalit no'n ay ang pag-iwan ko sayo." Masuyo nitong sagot sa kanya.

"Kinailangan kong tanggalin ang memorya mo para hindi ka na niya magawang balikan pa. Sa bawat taong pagtanda mo, gano'n din ang pag-iba ng anyo mo."

"He probably had a hard time tracking you. But I failed, he still found you."

That's why she had an unquestionable familiarity with him, because they do have a connection.

She stumbled back to the sofa after the King gently pushed her away.

"Luna." Matigas na ani Dame nang masalo siya nito.