Eighteen (Dezoito)

Start from the beginning

"Okay...enough ..Now fucking say what's going on..I have been observing you since past few days and you are acting weirdly"... Manik stood up losing his patience.

"What if I say I am falling for someone?"... Cabir look at Manik throwing his can away.

"What?".... Manik shouted so loud that birds sitting on the nearby trees flew away.

"Yes...I am falling for an human"... Cabir eyes turn dark.

"Human?"..... Manik couldn't take shock after shock from Cabir as he dropped himself again on the chair.

"What if I say that I have already fallen for an human...?"..... Manik whispered but loud enough for Cabir to hear.

.

"Exams are approaching sooner I think we should devote more time in studying".... said Nandini who was heading to library along with her friends but little did she knew Manik was following and listening her every step and words.

"You guys go I will join later"... Aayat excused herself running away.

"Aish...this girl".... Nandini let out a sigh.

While they headed to library Aayat moved behind Manik retaining him from following Nandini further.

"What are you following us for?".
.. Aayat hissed.

"Its not your concern"... Manik shot a glare at her.

Aayat closed her eyes to calm down her anger but still rage didn't burned away.

"Yes ofcorse it's my concern".... She was ready to throw punches at him.

"So you want a fight?".... Manik glued his red eyes with hers.

"Yes fight me bitch".... Aayat was about to punch him when someone stopped him.

They both snapped their head towards the source of voice only to see Alex was leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"What are you guys... Child?".... Alex said standing straight.

"And who are you?"... Aayat didn't waited a minute to question him back.

"Name is Alex..nice to meet you beautiful lady".... He stretched his hand for her to accept but instead Aayat folded both her arms watching his every move.

"Rude"... Alex murmured taking his hand back while Manik just kept rolling his eyes.

"I will like to inform you guys that this is no fighting zone, care to fight some where else"... He took a step closer towards Manik.

"And who are you to say that?"... Manik asked bitterly.

"Don't be salty young man.. I am just making you remind that where you guys are"...Alex said moving his finger around.

"Ahh...right...I will break you heard some other time you fool".... Aayat exited the scene with those words making Manik boil in anger while Alex was laughing on the floor holding his stomach.

--

"

What's your name?"... He asked weakly holding the bars.

"Cabir".... The newcomer can barely speak as his lay in the same cell as his.

"Do you know where we are?".... Cabir asked although he was about to pass any moment.

"No...I have no idea about this place"... He shook his head in no.

"How long?".... Cabir's voice was getting weaker with every passing second.

Manik moved towards him closing the gap as he sat down with him. He was happy with the new companion cause no he can speak and can hear other person's voice apart from his.

"I don't remember exactly but I guess since 5 years"....

--

It was an August not december but the coldness she felt as soon as she entered her house made her shiver. Her pace slowed down while she hugged her body to generate heat around.

"What's wrong with my house".... She murmured to herself while climbing steps.

The door made a creek sound when she opened her bedroom door and the moment she switched on her light a loud scream escape her mouth.

"Long time no see..Nandini"

--

A/N:
Apologies... I am sorry...I didn't updated like forever but here is an update... Enjoy!!

Did you guys saw Bahubali 2....????
Well I did and my mind is still occupied between Amarendra and Mahendra...😍😍 so hot.

Baiiu..

Love.

--
Enjoy!!