[Black Hell] Chapter Eleven: Demon of the Mist

Start from the beginning

"Naru-nii!" Haku chirped, hugging the said blond.

"Haku-chan!" Naruto returned the hug, smiling a small, yet genuine smile. "It's been so long since I've seen you!" he chirped happily. "How are you and Mr. Cow, anyways?"

"I'm fine, but tou-san had been all grumpy and sulking for the past three years. I wonder why," said Haku, slightly sarcastic at the end.

"Ugh. Brat," Zabuza groaned, but then smirked. "You're not rusty, are you?"

"Why? Want a spar?" Naruto grinned a bloodthirsty grin, putting most of the S-Rank ninjas into shame. "If you want one, it's on, Mr. Cow,"

"Hold—hold on," Kakashi waved his hands for extra measure. "Do you know each other?" he asked, his eyes sweeping from Zabuza to Naruto to Haku.

"Obviously,"

"Apparently so,"

"Yes,"

Those were the answers from Zabuza, Naruto, and Haku respectively. The others—especially Tazuna, the poor old man—were utterly confused. One moment Zabuza and Haku were trying to kill them, and then the next they were chatting amiably with one of their own.

Ha. The irony.

But, seriously. Are all ninjas bipolar or something. . .?

"I give up," Mishi sighed, along with Kato, Kushina, and surprisingly, Sasuke. As the raven did that, a certain pink-haired girl squealed, droning on and on about how cool her precious 'Sasuke-kun' is.

'Fangirls,' Everyone thought in unison.

"Kirigakure no Jutsu," Zabuza murmured, smiling as the mist covered the whole area. Everyone tensed—is the swordsman seriously going to kill them?

"Wind Style: Wind Wave!" Naruto yelled and clapped his hands, unleashing a gust of air that blew the mist away. "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bullet!"

"Water Style: Water Wall!" Zabuza shouted, creating two Water Clones as a distraction.

Seeing the clones, Naruto pouted a bit before evening out the situation. He made five Shadow Clones, the minimum amount he could make. Honestly, having overly large chakra reserves is more of a curse than a blessing.

"You're a chakra monster," Zabuza had time to remark before dodging a couple of air bullets. "Are you seriously trying to kill me?"

"I could say the same to you," the blond shot back before blocking a huge Water Dragon, creating an Earth Wall in the process.

"Are you sparring or chatting?" asked Haku from the sidelines. "You guys are throwing jutsus like it's candy!"

'What the hell is going on here?!' crossed everyone's—from Konoha—minds.

"You two," Kushina glared at Naruto and Zabuza. "Explain. Now,"

"We met," Naruto started as he brought out his twin swords and lunged at the missing nin. "Back at Kiri, when I was still learning a few Water jutsus. One of my affinities is water, so I decided to go there,"

"Met Mr. Nine when he was training, and we sparred," Zabuza continued. "Even though he was just nine-years-old, he held his own against me, and it ended in a tie. Been teaching him ever since,"

"After the Yondaime Mizukage did a 180° and ordered to kill every bloodline user, the two of them met me," said Haku. "We—Naruto, tou-san and I—traveled different villages and taking different jobs. We had a family connection, but Naruto decided to travel other villages so that he'd learn and train. He has a knack for learning jutsus so he could blow things up,"

"And now, we just saw each other after three years," Naruto finished as he and Zabuza parried blows. "Anyways, let's go to the drunken man's house, he looks like he's about to faint,"

Tazuna gave up and sat on the ground, much to everyone's expectations.

"Alright, let's go,"

* * * * *
Gomenasai! Gomenasai!

I'm so sorry! I feel such a jerk for not updating! Please forgive me! *bows*