[Black Hell] Chapter Four: Teams

This chapter is dedicated to @FemaleDemonRuler! Thanks for your comments!

* * * * *

After a series of coughing fits from Kurama, a few laughing fits from his jinchūriki, and, of course, preparations and a heavy breakfast, the two were ready for the rest of the day.

...-...

Chatter and laughter filled the entire classroom once Naruto walked in, or rather shunshined inside. Thankfully, none seemed to notice his sudden entry, except for a certain pink-haired fangirl and a blond Yamanaka, who both shrugged it off. The 'last' Uchiha's fangirls were swooning over the lad and squealing at their own Sasuke-infected fantasies.

A few girls finally noticed Naruto and began crowding, swooning, and squealing at him. The said blond had a giant drop of sweat at their antics, but only gave them all a small smile. Even if he was quite cold and distant, he was still a kind-hearted person who would welcome someone walking at the path of light.

'Grr.' Kurama growled at the fangirls, but they didn't hear him as they continued flocking around the blond, making a crowd as big as the Uchiha has. The fox can only use his voice for five seconds; courtesy of Naruto.

Kato and Mishi silently watched the entire scene as it unfolded before their eyes, with Kato wishing he could've the same attention as his brother's, and Mishi wishing for the attention of his brother.

Fangirls. The bane of humanity, the fox thought as he went back to his nap, his tails covering his overly sensitive ears.

"Good morning, class," the brown-haired Chūnin entered the room, and seeing none of the freshly graduated genins were listening to him, used his infamous 'Big Head Jutsu'. "SILENCE!" he nearly roared, causing nearly everyone to jump up and dash for their seats.

"Today, you'll find out your respective teammates and your jōnin senseis. Firstly, I want to congratulate you into passing the graduation exam," Iruka smiled.

'Kurama.'

'Kurama.'

'Kurama!'

'What is it, kit?' The Kyuubi, obviously disgruntled at the fact of being woken up by a twelve-year-old, growled but coughed afterwards.

'I want to talk to you. It's more entertaining than Iruka-sensei's lectures and hella boring speeches.' Naruto smiled discretely.

'What do you think I am, a circus animal? Don't you know who I am?' Kurama asked.

'Hm. Firstly; Maybe, maybe not. And secondly; I don't know. Did you hit your head hard enough for you to forget who you are? How long have you been in a coma?!' Naruto mocked a gasp of surprise, his sarcastic tone unyielding.

'. . .dammit kit. I hate you!' Another cough echoed within the blond's mindscape.

'. . .' Naruto went silent as he focused more on the lecture, rather than Kurama's words.

"Okay! Team One—" As Iruka droned on and on, a certain blond kept dozing off. A few fangirls who had been placed on their teams deflated at the thought of not being in a team with their precious Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun. The remaining fangirls kept wishing and wishing for them to be placed on the same team with the Uchiha and the Uzumaki.

"Oh, what's this?" Iruka asked himself, bewildered. "Hokage-sama requests for Team Seven to have five members and two senseis," he mused. "Team Seven: Uzumaki Naruto,"

Finally, Naruto thought in boredom.

"Haruno Sakura," the pink-haired girl perked up at the mention of her name, squealing at the thought of having one handsome boy in her team.

"Uchiha Sasuke," At that, every fangirl was glaring at Sakura, jealous at her giant good luck.

"Beat that, Ino-pig! I have Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun at my team!" Sakura cheered, rubbing the fact in front of her rival's face. Ino simply scowled at the pink-haired girl.

"Uzumaki-Namikaze Mishi and Uzumaki-Namikaze Kato," Iruka smiled at the five said genins. "Your senseis will be Hatake Kakashi and Uzumaki Kushina,"

'Mom and the Copycat Ninja?' Mishi asked herself. 'I also have nii-san in my team. . .awesome. But, I also have a banshee fangirl (Sakura), and an arrogant prick (Sasuke).'

'I'll show them that I'm the best of us all. Then I'll make my parents proud of me and make Naru-nii accept me.' Kato thought in determination.

'Tch. Losers.' The Uchiha went back to his brooding, pondering on how can he kill his brother once and for all.

'I'm with Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun! Ha! Beat that Ino-pig!' Sakura cheered mentally, drooling at her dirty thoughts.

'Well, it seems like my luck is pretty bad today.' Naruto sighed, dozing off. Knowing the Copycat Ninja, he will at least be three hours late. 'Hmm. . .'

...-...

"Where are our senseis?!" Sakura screeched, on the verge of tearing her hair. Kato didn't look different from the pink-haired girl as he looked murderous. Mishi, on the other hand, shrugged, pulled out a book and began to read. Sasuke twitched in impatience, nearly firing a fireball at the door. Naruto, being Naruto, slept throughout the whole ordeal. Or so they thought.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a silver-haired, masked ninja and a redhead kunoichi. Kushina was grabbing Kakashi's ear with one hand, her fiery red hair flying behind her, fitting the murderous look on her face perfectly.

"Meet us at the roof in five minutes." Kushina smiled, letting the Copycat Nin go. "Now."

Everyone scrambled to their feet, all except for Naruto, who was still sleeping. Kushina's eye twitched as the others present in the room prayed for his sanity.

"Naruto! Wake up!" Kushina snapped at the blond.

A loud 'poof' was heard as Naruto simply disappeared into thin air. The redhead's eye twitched again as she also shunshined to the roof, followed by Kakashi. The rest of the unlucky genins had to climb up the annoyingly long stairs up to the roof.

By the time they got there, Kushina kept Kakashi in a headlock, due to the fact that the silver-haired ninja had been reading his porn in front of Naruto. The said boy was scribbling a hella lot of things on a scroll, ignoring the commotion.

"Okay!" Kakashi clapped his hands, laughing nervously as the redhead gave him a death stare. Oh, the Red-Hot Habanero or the Red Death for short was surely scary. "Let's start with the introductions!"

Nearly everyone twitched at the fake cheery tone the Copycat Nin was using.

* * * * *

Guess who's back ;p. Um, I don't really like Sakura that much, since she was a fangirl and kept hitting poor Naruto at the actual anime. In Shippuden, I gotta say that I like her feistiness. Lol.