"Damn it," Jaemin cursed under his breath and held Hina's hand in his.

"We gotta seek," he said and she sighed deeply.

"Not that we have a choice,"

"I'd still choose you if I had a choice."

"Wow, thanks. I'd just pass away the choice then."

Anyone can see how Jaemin's heart cracks into small pieces then turns into dust.

•••••

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Nothing is ever a good idea, Koeun." Mark pulled her to hide behind a tree. "Because unplanned plans are the most likely to succeed." He answered, making a lookout for the two seekers.

"That was...good advice."

"Huh?" He turned to her. "What'd you say?"

"You're an awful good person,"

He looked at her a bit offended but shrugs.

"But, seriously, Mark? Why are we suddenly playing tag?" She asked, looking at the tall trees surrounding them.

"For fun. Plus, it's free time."

"Well, what if—"

"We just enjoy it, huh?" Mark look3¥ at her with a determined look and she just sighed, acknowledging him.

Koeun looked down to their intertwined hands and wondered how it came to this. She stared at their hands for a while then to his broad back. Mark noticed how quiet she was and they had a staring contest for a few seconds before a loud screech woke them up.

"That's Yeri," Koeun said, recognizing the high pitched scream of hers.

"She hates losing though," Mark chuckled.

"So does Jeno," she retorted. She pulled Mark's hand and walked ahead of him. "If we want to win, we've got to do everything," she said, determined. She smiled confidently while leading him deeper into the forest.

The two of them ran together in silence.

No words exchanged.

Just the sound of their breathing in the quiet green environment.

"Do you think JaeNa can find us here?" Koeun asks.

"JaeNa?"

"Yeah," she panted. "Jaemin and Hina,"

"Maybe," Mark replied.

Out of nowhere, Koeun stoppdd abruptly and took a breather, making Mark slow down. She panted heavily while Mark had steady breathing. There, in front of them, a wooden cabin, identical to the ones they are currently staying in, but this one looks much more obsolete and shabby compared to their cabins.

They exchanged glances with each other. Why is that they encounter the weirdest things when they are together?

Koeun let go of Mark's hand and went near the door. She knocked on the door out of courtesy. The door slowly opened by itself with a squeaking sound, coming from the rusty hinges. She cringed and goosebumps ran down her body.