|THE FINALE| Bambam POV

I opened my eyes. The light was too bright. I reached my hands out and felt hands pushing down on me. I scream thinking that Youngjae was still holding me down.

But Youngjae can't have more than two hands, right? I tried to see clearly but my vision was still blury.
"Calm down Bambam." the voice was very familiar. I gasp. "Jackson! You're ok!" i breathed out.

"Of course. Are you ok?"
"My vision is blury"
"Oh sorry let me turn off the lights." Another voice said.
"Jinyoung! Is it really you?!" i cried out.
He laughs. "Yes I'm all here."
"Me too." said Mark and Jaebum at the same time.
"Don't forget me." Yugyeom whispered.

Thank goodness. I thought Youngjae had killed them. The lights were turned down. I blinked alot my vision became clear. "Maybe we should take him to see a doctor." Mark said.

A doctor? Was i not at the hospital? I slowly sit up. "Ow! My body hurts!" i yelled.
"Of course it hurts! Look at how you're laying down!" Jaebum said.

I look at everyone. "Who found me?" i asked. "Um...what?"
I stretch. "Wait where...where is that maniac!?"
"Who?"

The door opened. "I got him some cold water...you're awake." Youngjae rushed over to me. I scream. "Stay away from me! You maniac! Psycho! You belong in jail!"

Youngjae looked around. "Me?" he said. He handed Jinyoung the water. I threw it. "Get it away! He poisoned the water!" i yell.

"What's wrong with you!?" Jackson said. "He tried to destroy us! Remember?" i said. Everyone looked at eachother then to Youngjae who was looking innocent.

"Don't you dare make that face Choi Youngjae!"
Jaebum hit me lightly. "Don't call his name that way! He's a hyung!" Jaebum said. "Why are you being mean to Youngjae hyung?" Yugyeom said.

I took in my surrondings took a deep breath then looked around again. Wait. I get out of bed. Everyone jumps back as if i was the insane one. I run out the room then to the kitchen.

Everyone followed me. "Do you need a doctor? Seriously Bambam!" Jaebum said.
"How long until our If you do comeback?" i asked.
"Um...it was a month ago...you ok?" Mark asked.

Ok...I'm in the old dorm. We already had our comeback...which means!
"Oh man shit!" i sighed. I hug Youngjae who jumped a little. "I'm sorry i love you hyung! I appreciate you I'm glad you're sane!"
I hug Jackson. "Please please please don't leave Mark! It'll cause problems."
I hug Mark. "Hyung let's talk more we'll be very awkward in the future if we don't."
I hug Yugyeom. "Don't drink or take drugs, if you're sick just tell us."

"What?!" he said. I was about to hug Jaebum but he put a hand out. "Ok explain what you're doing because you're scaring me!"

So we all went into the small living room and i explained my long ass nightmare which was apparently just three hours.
They laughed but i began to cry and they stopped laughing.

They each hugged me. Everyone went to clean up. Youngjae stayed with me still hugging me. "I want you to know that I'm not insane."
He whispers. "I know." i laugh through tears. He smiles. "So what do you think that whole dream was? Why did you dream that?" He asked.

He stops hugging me. I wipe my tears. "Hmmm...It felt so real. You wouldn't believe Youngjae. I'm a bit afraid of you now."
He laughs. "Don't worry."

Everyone else returns. "You know what." i said. "Maybe the dream is a message to Got7."
"Which is?" Jinyoung said.
I smile. "That we should appreciate eachother. Cherish and understand eachother and hold a strong trust between us. Then Got7 will have a long teamwork." I said.

"Sounds good to me," our leader said. "Fighting!" he yelled.

"FIGHTING!!" We all yelled.

[A lame ending from a very lame person. Did you enjoy? Want more from me? Check out my next story!]