Bambam POV

Twenty minutes passed and all we've been doing was the hard parts. I swear I'm going to pass out. The door opens and Jinyoung walks in. "Where have you been?" Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung takes of his jacket. "I had a talk with JYP."
Jaebum sighs. "Try getting here on time we only have two days."
Jinyoung makes a face but then nods. "Yes i will."

He gets into comfortable clothes then joins us. We continue the hard parts then do the whole song. Two hours passed then manager bought us lunch.
We sat down together. Youngjae away from us.

I take my food and sneak towards him when no one was looking. I sit by him. "Go away." he said without looking up. "Come sit with us."
"Why?"
"Because..."

All i need to do is listen to his rules. That's all. "Well um i can't leave my boyfriend eating alone right?"
Youngjae let a piece of squid fall out his mouth but then continued eating.

"What are you planing?" he asked.
"Nothing. Come sit with us." i pat his hand. He finally looks up at me. "Fine. I'm on to you."

"Why won't my boyfriend trust me?" i said. We carried our food over to the others. Jaebum eyed me. I shrug. We ate and laughed together.

Youngjae reached over to me and wiped sauce off my bottom lip. We all stopped talking. Everyone looked at us. Youngjae smiled. "Be careful. So messy."
I blushed.

Jaebum pushed his plate away. "Ok...lost my will to eat."
"When did you two...? Aren't you two awkward with eachother?"
Mark said. Youngjae shook his head.

"They're not together Youngjae is being a little perv." Jackson said.
I grab Youngjaes' hand. "Actaully we are dating." i said. Youngjae squeezed my hand.

"He must have gave Bambam a piece of his food." Jaebum said. Mark and Jackson laugh. "Why is this funny to you?" i asked.
Youngjae leaned towards me. "Jealousy." he whispered.

"What did you say?" Jaebum asked. He stood up. Youngjae stood up too. "Are you jealous?"
I stood up too. "We're done eating!" i called out to manager hyung.

He made us clean up. We had a two minute break to use the restroom. Youngjae left. Jaebum walked to me. "Why did you do it?"
"Because it concerns me not you so please stay out of this!"

"I can't believe you! That's ok I'll do everything in my power to get Youngjae locked up whether it's in a hospital or behind bars."
"Forget about it Jaebum we're together now."

"You don't know Youngjae he'll still be an evil piece of shit-"
"Be quiet."
Youngjae walked in. We continued practicing our hearts out then once we had all the hard parts memorized we recorded a mirror dance then uploaded it onto YouTube.

Manager hyung told us to sleep well because we'd be getting up early. I was about to go to the room when Youngjae grabbed me. "Sleep with me. I promise i won't do anything." he said.

Can i trust him? I hesitate then follow him. He gave me his night clothes. I took a shower then lay next to him. "What happened to your knuckles?" I asked.

"Last night i hit the door too hard. You didn't have to lock me in my room. I wasn't going to hurt anyone i know i say i do but i don't mean it."
He holds me then close his eyes.

"Youngjae...now that we're together please behave. Don't hurt Got7 any further than you have."
"As long as your by my side I'll be the sane Youngjae."
I smile. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight." he whispers back then falls asleep.