A year Later |Bambam POV|

"Ok good job Got7 your starting to get the dance right take a break!" Our choreographer said.

I drink water then see Mark walking towards me. "We're going to do V live later are you up for it?" he asked.
"Yes." i said. Mark pat my back then walked over to everyone else.

Mark is slowly getting along with me more. Youngjae sometimes ignores me I'm friends with Jackson and Jinyoung is just friends with Mark.

Yugyeom has gotten closer to me and we do dabbing videos together. Yugyeom walked up to me. "Hey Bambam."
"Hi Yugyeom."
"Look at this." he said. He was smiling. So adorable. He pulled his phone to my face. A picture of an enlarged cock was there.

"Eh...ewwww get that out my face." i push his hand away. He laughs. "I was curious so i looked it up on the internet...you know."
"Know what?"
"Gay sex."
"Go away."
"Hyung no...I'm serious. Does it hurt?"
I blush. "I wouldn't know I'm a virgin."
"Oh ok...thought you did it."
"No."
"That's good."
"Why?"

He turned and looked at Youngjae. "Youngjae said he did it with you while you were sleeping."
"What!?"
"Shhh hyung he told me this because he thought he could trust me. He said he gave you ecstasy in your orange juice..."

"When?"
"He wouldn't tell me when...should we tell-"
"No...everything is going ok now at least that's what our igot7s think. We can't tell."

"Are you sure? I think Youngjae is still unstable."
"Don't say that." Bambam said.

"Alright everyone take a shower then get ready for V live!" Jaebum said.

Yugyeom looks at Youngjae. "Be careful hyung."
"I will."
I went to the room. Jackson smiled at me. "Are you ok?" he said. "Yeah."
"You're pale."
"I'm fine. Hey can i get in the shower first...I don't feel well."

"Sure...or we can get in together."
I swallowed my vomit. "Not with you sorry." i walk into the bathroom then lock the door behind me. I turn on the shower get in then cry.
I began to shake so i sat down in the tub to calm my breathing down.