Jackson's POV

Two months have passed since I've been with Bambam. All we did together was blow job after blow job.

I look at Bambam through my sunglasses. He was looking in the mirror.

"You know Jackson you should stop giving me hickeys."
Bambam said.
"No. Your skin is mine."
Bambam blushed.

I stand up then move behind Bambam and hug him. "I love you Bambam. But we need to bring up that conversation again-"

Bambam stopped smiling. "Jackson...i told you when i felt the time is right I'll have sex with you."

I frown. "Ok...i hear you."
I stand up. "Tonight we go to dinner with our manager to celebrate our album. Go to sleep you look tired." i said.

Bambam nodded gave me a kiss on the cheek then went to bed.
I wait to he snores then sigh i walk to Mark's room. I make sure he's alone before going inside.

"Mark..."
"Hey Jackson. What now?"
"I'm just uh..."
"Let me guess you wanted to have sex with him being the horny maniac you are...but he rejected you."

"It's driving me crazy-"
"That's sad you left me for Bambam thinking he would be more of a freak than me. Sadly he's not. Now if you were with me. You'd be getting ass every night."

"Wow Mark..."

We stare at eachother then Mark smiles. He grabs my collar then kisses me. I kiss Mark back.
I push Mark down then pull his shirt off. I kiss his nipples then his stomach.

"I missed you Jackson." Mark said.

I know how this looks let me explain myself. I started dating Bambam just for sex but since he's not giving it to me i went back to Mark.

Bambam doesn't have to know. I can stay with him until we do have sex then I'll end it with him.

I take off his pants then his boxers. I take off my own pants then my boxers. I open Mark's legs i was about to go inside him when he frowned at me.

"No lube?" he said.
"Deal with it." i said.
I pushed inside him. Mark moaned. I haven't heard that in forever. I began to move in and out faster following the rhythm of Mark's moaning.

"Ah...Jackson...nnn." Mark moaned. I pull his hair as i hit his prostate. Mark's hands landed on my head. He whispered something. It was either faster or master. Either way was fine with me.

"Your hot inside." i whispered. Mark started moaning my name as i thrusted inside of him faster.

I felt myself on the edge of climax. I put my hands on Mark's hips then went deeper in him. I could feel his prostate.

"Ah....Jackson I'm going to cum!"
I ignored him thrusting faster. Mark cummed on my stomach and his own. I continued to thrust inside him he whined.

"I...already...I've cummed!"
"I haven't!" I whispered. I leaned down then licked the cum on Mark's stomach still thrusting in him.

Mark gripped my hair which caused me to cum inside of him.
Mark smiled. "Your hot." he said.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a shower then go back to Bambam." I said. I took a thirty minute shower then returned to Bambam who was still asleep. I cuddled with him.

[Don't hate me 😞 where is my innocence...all down the drain.]