Bambam POV

[ I'm not an evil person i swear with all my blood sweat and tears I'm the most kindest person you'll come across 😁]

My hands were tied behind my back. I was blindfolded. I could hear Youngjae talking on the phone. "Where are you taking me?"
"Somewhere peacful. It's to bad you couldn't say goodbye to them."

Just twenty minutes ago we were eating at a bbq. Everything was fine until Youngjae sent me a text saying he was in the restroom and he needed my help. I rushed to the restroom only to be pushed against the wall handcuffed and blindfolded.

I know we're in a car driving somewhere. "Let me go."
"No. We're going to be together now. We'll move to the states. I hear it snows alot north. But it's crowded in New York."

"Seriously!! Leave me alone!"
I yell. "No one can save you. I'm sure their all dead."
"What!?"
"You now only have me! I only have you."

I felt the car stop. He pulled me out then took off my blindfold. "It's pretty isn't it."
I scream. We were on top of a hill. "I don't like heights." i said.

"Me neither but i have you."
"You wouldn't be scared if you would just take us back down!"
He left the handcuffs on me then brought me to the edge. I scream. "I feel like I'm falling!"

"It's ok i have you." he said. He pulls me down then holds me. Our legs swinging of the edge.
"You still love me right?"
"I never loved you! You said you wouldn't hurt got7! You lied to me!"

"What do you mean? I saved you from becoming like them. They were my enemies even before we met."
He began to explain to me how he met them during his childhood. Then how he disliked Mark and Jackson during training. How it was a coincidence we all met up as Got7. He said i was the only pure one.

"Your crazy. Let me go I'll report you!"
"Just come with me to the states!"
"No-"
"We'll be ok. The two of us living normal lives! We can get married adopt children."
"You're living in a fantasy Youngjae! Who would want to live with you least marry you! Surely not me! Everything i thought you were is a lie!"

Youngjae slapped me. "Take that back!"
"No!"
He picked me up by the neck then began to choke me. I struggled for air brought up my knee hand kneed him hard in his balls.

Youngjae dropped me then fell on his knees. I rolled away from him. Youngjae laughed. "I thought you were different. But it looks like your just like the others."
"If you had stayed friends this wouldn't be the way it is!"
"No it wouldn't have mattered seeing how i got into got7 to avenge myself!"

"Man your a loser!" i yelled.
Youngjae got up then grabbed me. He pulled me to the edge. "Fine! You can die to- no we can die too!"
He leaned me over the edge then pulled me into a hug. I close my eyes as i feel Youngjae put his body weight on mine then i felt my feet off the ground.

[Almost done with the book. I'm so proud of myself you don't know how many stories i wrote but unpublished or gave up on.]