Yugyeom POV

3 in the morning. My hands starting shaking. I jumped out of bed then to the restroom. "What do i do?" i whispered.

I've never been this way. So what's wrong with me? "Yugyeom? What's wrong?" Jinyoung said. Jinyoung was my roommate. I turn to him.

"You're shaking." he walks up to me. I start to cry. "Jinyoung...I'm so scared." I almost fell but Jinyoung caught me. He pulled me to my bed then gently sat me down. "I'll go get manag-"

I grab his hand. "Please stay with me."
"Ok." Jinyoung sat by me.
"Jinyoung...hold me."
Jinyoung just stared at me. "Please I'm so scared i don't have control over my life anymore.."

Jinyoung hesitated but hugged me. "Thank you." we stayed like that for almost an hour then i went to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I wake up to Jinyoung's voice. "Are you ok?" he asked. I sit up.
"Yes."
"You were crying in your sleep."
I look down then at Jinyoung. "Thank you for last night hyung. That's the last time i will do anything like that."

"Are you sure..."
"Yes."
I look at the time 12:34 a.m. i get up. "Breakfast was made already..."
"Ok." i walk into the kitchen Youngjae was the only one sitting at the table.

Good. I sit down. He smiled at me. "Youngjae please." i whisper.
"Please what?"
"I couldn't stop shaking last night hyung...it's getting worse."
"Awww. Seek some help, huh?"
I fidget in my chair. "You have to help me...I'll do anything. Just please."

"I don't want anything from you Yugyeom."
"I can make Bambam fall in love with you."
"How?"
"I know...another idol who has access to truth serume if i can get Bambam to say things about you on record will you give me the pills?"

Youngjae laughs. "A pill if there's nothing for him to say and two pills if he says something i'll like."

I bow. "Oh thank you."
Youngjae got up then left. I pull out my phone thin call Twice's Mina.

"Hello Yugyeom."
"Do me a favor."
"What is it?"
"I need some truth serume."
"...hmmm got7 is getting worse not better i would say."

"Please mina this is life or death situation."
"Fine meet me in the buildings' cafe." she hung up.
I put on my shoes. "I'm running to the cafe I'll be back!" i yelled.

Jaebum nodded. I quickly run down the stairs ignoring the elevator. I see Mina coming out an elevator i walked to her.

"Calm down...your sweat-"
"Give me!" i said roughly.
Mina shoved it in my hands.
"Who's it for?"
"Go back to practice!" i said turning then running back.

I rush inside bumping into Mark. "Whoa-" Mark grabbed me.
"Hyung let go."
"What's the rush?"
"I have to piss."

Mark raised an eyebrow but let me go. I rush to Bambam and Jackson's room. Jackson was flexing in the mirror and Bambam was rapping for our comeback.

"Bambam meet me at the cafe at 7:00 tonight. I need to have a serious talk with you and apologize for last night." i rushed the words out.

Bambam looked confused. "But we should practice-"
"Our teamwork is more important!"
"Fine. Fine. I'll go with you."
"I'll buy you dinner."

I left the room then to practice.