Bambam POV

I woke up with a headache. Jackson was rushing me to get out of bed saying we had three more days to practice before our comeback.

I didn't want to get up or my head was going to explode. Jackson pulled my right leg. "Come on Bambam."
I slid out the bed then hit the floor.

I take a shower then put on my red turtle neck and jeans. I was about to meet Jackson downstairs but i saw Youngjae in Jinyoung and Yugyeoms' room. I frown. He was searching through Yugyeoms' pants.

"What are you doing?" i asked. He didn't jump he ignored me pulled out a phone waved it at me then pressed something on it and smiled. "Just getting my phone i let Yugyeom borrow it last night so he could record something for me." with a sinister smile he put the phone in his pocket then walked past me.

He went in his room. "What are you doing? We have practice!"
Youngjae looked at me. "If you would mind your own business i have an important job to do. I'll meet you in the practice room shortly." he slammed the door in my face then i heard it lock.

I go downstairs into the practice room. Jaebum looked at me. "Is Youngjae coming?" he looked mad. I was already late. "He said he'll be down in a minute."

"That's unacceptable." he pushed past me. Jinyoung clapped his hands together. "Well then we should practice while Jaebum goes to get Youngjae." he turns on our comeback song then we dance to it.

It was twelve minutes later when Jaebum threw open the door. He was dragging Youngjae inside who was laughing. Jaebum had his hand on one of you Youngjaes' tickle spots. Jaebum dragged him until he was in the middle of the room.

"Ok. Ok." Youngjae got up. I didn't realize how Youngjae laughed in his normal state so it made me happy to see that. Youngjae looked at me then smiled. I noticed i was smiling so i quickly turned away.

We practiced for two hours straight then manager hyung suggested we go out for the first time again. No fighting. Wait. "Where is Yugyeom?" i asked.

Everyone was just looking at eachother. "We had to send him to one of our hospitals. He said he felt sick and he had a mini spasm early in the morning." manager hyung said. "He's ok at the hospital the other manager is with him, he can't attend going out with us."

I looked around. "Why didn't anyone wake me?" i asked.
"Well it looked like you were really tired last night when Yugyeom brought you home." Mark said.

I frown. Brought me home? I couldn't remember what happened after i was practicing my rapping. I thought i just went to sleep. Jinyoung was staring at the floor the whole time.

Manager hyung cleared his throat. "Don't worry we called the hospital and they said Yugyeom is going to be ok. Let's go out and enjoy the sun...a picnic?"

We nodded took another shower then met outside. We had packed alot of food. We were going to play games and go to the amusement park nearby. I tried to remember what happened last night but i couldn't. I look at Youngjae who looked as concerned as i did. We got in the van. Our manager hyung drove.