Yugyeom POV

I was sitting at the table in the cafe waiting for Bambam. He was suppose to be here at seven but now it was seven o nine.

The cafe was empty. Except for the cooks and the servers. I saw Bambam walking over to me.
He sat down. I had already ordered a steak and some cola.

Bambam looked at me. "Your not going to eat?"
"No...i was going to talk so you eat and drink."
I look at his cola. I had already poured the truth serume into his cola.

He began eating the steak. "Drink your cola...it'll help the steak go down." i said.
Bambam picked it up then drank it. I smile. "I know you like cola."

He had drank half so i pulled out my phone and turned the recorder on. I needed to ask him a question to see if it works. "Bambam...you were the one who ate the rest of the cake on Jaebum's birthday even though Jaebum said he was going to eat it. Right?"

"Of course....he wasn't going to eat it." Bambam said.
I knew Bambam ate the rest even though he lied and said it wasn't him.
He drank the rest of the cola burped then pushed his plate away. "I don't feel right." he muttered.

"I apologize for last night...i should already know how you feel about Youngjae...you like him don't you?"
"Youngjae? Of course i like him. We're a team."
"Let me rephrase do you want Youngjae to hold you like he's yours'?"
"Yes. His hugs are pretty warm and comforting."
"You want him to have sex with you don't you?"
"Is that even a question? I want him to fuck me until my knees give out! Until i go limp for two days."

I shifted in my seat. How uncomfortable. I turn off the recorder but Bambam kept going. "I had a wet dream you know! He was in his bed and it was just us in the dorm so i went to talk to him but I fell on him-"

"Ok Bambam let me take you back to the dorm."
I got up and picked him up. I carried him to his room. Jackson was gone thankfully. I stayed until he fell asleep then went into Youngjae's room.

"Here." i hand him my phone. He listens to the recorder a smile on his face. "Thank you." he hands me two pills.

"Don't take both." Youngjae said.
Whatever i use his bathroom to swallow the pill. I know i just took one but it wasn't fast enough so i took the other. I walk out the room.

Youngjae smiles. My vision starts to get blurry I stumble towards the door but Youngjae grabs my arm. "You took two didn't you? That's good...you'll like these pills. I didn't give you the ones' you had before you need something stronger."

I push at Youngjae but i felt no strength in my arms. "Go back to your room and do me a favor," he smiles. "Make some memories with Jinyoung...you two seem awfully close."

His words were a blur and the last i could see was his smile before my vision went black.