Bambam POV

Youngjae pulled out his phone. "I want you to tell me what this was all about?"
I wanted to leave but i was curious. "We need to practice we have less than three days!" i said.

He ignored me put on the recorder. It was Yugyeoms' voice asking me a question. I slowly sit down. "Remember this?" he asked. "The night Yugyeom took you to the cafe to eat....why did you say all those dirty things Bambam?"

The recording was still playing. I breathed in slowly. "Please...where did you-"
Youngjae grabbed me. "So this whole time you were playing with my heart?"

"What are you talking about?!" i yelled struggling in his grasp. "Are you deaf? Should i play the recorder again?"
Youngjae reached for my crotch. I elbow him in the stomach then get behind him and push him down.

A trick Jaebum taught me just in case. "The youngjae I'm talking about in that recording isn't you! It's the Youngjae i use to know!"
Youngjae got up. "Bambam we both know that's a lie. You like seeing me like this...besides this is the real me i just hid this side of me."

He walked closer to me. "You know... I enjoyed being your roommate that way i could watch you sleep...such a perfect face. Let me touch you." he moved fast towards me. I get behind his desk we went in circles.

I could run for the door but it would take me a while to unlock it and Youngjae would get me.
"Now you really sound like a stalker-"
"Oh this is just the beginning! The things i told my psychiatrist about you will spook you."
"I'm sure it would hyung."

"Don't call me that!" he said.
"Well your my hyung!"
"No...I'm your oppa-"
"Oh cringe!" i yelled.
That made Youngjae mad so he ran in a circle after me. There was a knock on the door.

"Youngjae?...Let Bambam go." it was Jaebums' voice. He twisted the door knob. "Do you want a broken door?" he said.
"Jaebum hyung help me! He's turned into a monster!" i yell.

Youngjae turns off the recorder then shoves his phone in his pocket he unlocks the door then sits on his bed.
Jaebum opened the door. I run to him. "Go away." Youngjae said.

Jaebum walked towards Youngjae. "Let me have the recording." he said.
How does he know? "Hyung...it's a bad recording. You don't need it." i said.

Youngjaes' face brightened up. "Maybe he does need to listen to it. To see how nasty you are."
Youngjae pulled out the phone.
Jaebum snatched it. "I'm not going to listen I'll just delete it."

Youngjae jumped on Jaebum they wrestled for the phone. It flew to my feet. Jaebum punched Youngjae. "Quickly delete it Bambam!" Jaebum yelled holding Youngjae back.

I picked up his phone and deleted the recording. There was another one there. "What's this?" i said.

"If there's more delete them." Jaebum said. Youngjae screamed. I also deleted that one then throw Youngjaes' phone on his bed. Jaebum punched him again then jumped up pushed me outside slammed his door and held it closed.

The door began to pull harshly.
"I'll kill the both of you! Count on it! I won't stop until your blood is all over this fucking place!"
I cover my ears. Jaebum said something then laughed.

Everyone was waking up then stood there surprised. Jaebum ordered them to get things to block the door with. They listened moving slowly though. Jaebum blocked his door.

Youngjae banged on his door. "Open the door!"
We all sat in the living room listening to Youngjae scream and cry. I began to cry. Jackson reached for me. I push him away run to our room then lay down.

I felt bad for Youngjae. I closed my eyes then fell asleep.