Youngjae POV

We spent time at the amusement park until 8 o clock at night. We were walking back to the van when a fan called my name.
I turn. "Youngjae are you feeling better?" she asked. I smile. "Yes. Thanks to the help of JYP and Igot7."
"I love you so much!"
"I love you too."
"You're my bias!"
"Oh thank you."

I had to say goodbye. We got in the van. Of course that girl wasn't just a fan she had all my backup of all the dirt i have on Got7. I trust her because she's my adopted younger sister.

We get back to the dorm. Jaebum got in front of me. Everyone walked inside. Jaebum grabbed my hand then pulled me to the back where the swimming pool was. "I'm on to you!"
"Why must you insist that I'm doing something evil? Can't i walk over a puddle of mud without being accused that i put it there?"

"You won't fool me Youngjae."
"Of course i won't."
I smile. Then put a hand on Jaebums' shoulder. "Please calm down hyung. You'll pop a vein acting the way you are."

I walk past him but he grabs my waist and pulls me back. "Where is it?"
"Where's what?"
He folded his arms. "Ohhh. You want my phone?"
"Bambam said it was in Yugyeoms' pocket...why?"

"I already told him. He was recording something for me."
"Let me listen."
"No. It's meant for me."

Jaebum reached out to grab me. I jump back. "How's your ex girlfriend?" i said.
Jaebum stopped reaching for me. "How did you know?"
"How do you know about my recording? You forget my recording I'll forget your ex."

Jaebum shook his head. "Whatever I'm not afraid of you! What happened to my ex is the past!" he reached for my phone i moved to the left causing Jaebum to grab my crotch.

I jump at his touch. "Oh my! What soft fingers you have." i said. I could tell he was losing his patience. "If you stop now i won't file sexaul harassment." i said.

"What!? It was an accident."
"That's not what that camera says." i point to the camera facing us. Jaebum smiled. "Ok let's play dirty." he picked up a big rock then through it at the camera then another rock. The camera fell on the ground.

I frown. "I hope you get in trouble!"
[That i hope gives me an idea for another story]
Jaebum went to get the camera he threw it in the pool clapped his hands then walked back to me. "You know I'm having fun too youngjae. I can play psycho too....oh wait....your not playing you are psycho!" Jaebum laughed then turned. "Oh and i will get that recording." he went inside the house.

I kicked a chair over. I hate Jaebum i spent my time cursing Jackson when the one i should have been cursing was Jaebum.

I walk inside push Jaebum to the side then walk into Bambam and Jacksons' room. "Bambam come talk to me."
He began to look scared. "Why?"
"Can't you hear when hyung gives an order? Get your ass up and come here."

He looked at a sleeping Jackson. "He can't help you! Trust me you'll want to come here." I walk inside the room then grab him by the wrist. "Ow...hyung no..." Bambam said. I pull him into my room then lock the door. "I have something i want you to hear." i smile.