The Roommate

Jackson POV

We all went inside. "This kind of pissed me off i mean I'm grateful that he got us a bigger place....but i wanted to visit China." Jinyoung said.
"Right. This was too much he could have at least told us." Yugyeom said.
"You ok Jackson?" Mark said. I look at him. "I'm fine..."
I felt hurt but didn't want to show it. I thought we were going to China...i thought i would get to say hello face to face with my mother.
Plus Mark wasn't my roommate anymore. The others started looking around. Mark found his room. He pulled me in then closed the door.
"Looks like we won't be roommates huh." Mark said.
"Yeah." I muttered. Mark pulled me into him then kissed me.
I kissed him back. Mark pulled away. "Let's do this one more time before we have to change rooms." I said. Mark smiled then locked the door. I pushed Mark against the wall then kissed him roughly. The thought of not waking up to Marks' face made me feel empty. I wanted more of Mark. I pulled his shirt off then threw it on the ground. Mark did the same with my shirt. I pushed him on the bed then began to kiss him. A moan escaped his lips. Mark pushed me. "Did you hear that?! Someone's at the door." He said. "You're hearing things again." I said. I yanked his pants off. Then kissed down his chest to stomach. Mark moaned.
"J-jackson." he pushed me off again right after i made a hickey on his stomach. "We really shouldn't do this in daylight....let's go back to meet the others." Mark said. I felt a little hurt but i nodded. "Let's go." I handed him his pants and shirt. He put them on then unlocked the door. We walked back to the living room. Bambam was gone. Youngjae looked at me. "Have you seen Bambam? He looked pretty upset earlier."
Youngjae said. "No." i replied.
"Maybe he dabbed to hard that his universe tore apart and he vanished." Mark said.
Something in his voice sounded harsh. We split up to look for him.