Jaebum POV

I had moved the objects from Youngjaes' room. Then open the door. There was blood on the door so i look down at Youngjae who was sleeping.

His knuckles were red with blood. I gently kick him. Youngjae looks up at me.
"Tsk. Tsk." I said. I grab an aid kit. Youngjae sits up on his bed.

I clean his knuckles then wrap them up. Youngjae was staring down at the floor. His eyes were red as if he was crying. I wave my hand infront of his face.

"Is the psycho gone?" I asked. Youngjae looked up at me. "Jaebum...I have no one. Because of my actions no one trusts me anymore." he said.

I sigh not knowing what else to do. I pat his shoulder. "It's ok. You'll get better if we lock you up...let's do that shall we?"

Youngjae pushed me away. "No. I want to stay here with -"
"Bambam? You saw his reaction last night. He doesn't want you."
"If only you had listened to that recording."

"I didn't want to."
"I know your curious."
"I am but my curiosity could cause damage to Got7 but it's not like you care. All you want is Bambam. You don't care if Got7 break apart as long as you have Bambam."

"You're smart Jaebum but not that smart. I do care if we break apart. I want us to stay Got7 and have Bambam."
"So if you can't have Bambam you'll destroy us which means you don't care."

Youngjae laughed a tired laugh.
"If i don't have Bambam by our comeback time alot of stuff is going to go down Jaebum. It's like a bomb only ticking with time. All i have to do is hit a button."

"Our comeback is in two days." I stand up. "You think I'm kidding? I have plans." Youngjae said.
I nod. "I believe you Youngjae."

I walk out the room then bump into Bambam. He grabs me then pulls me towards and empty room. "I need to talk to you...i heard what he said. I don't want Got7 to fall. So...I'll do what i have to." he said.

"Don't be stupid Bambam stay out of this and let hyung do this."
"I can't stay out of something that concerns me."
"Your just a kid."
"Won't it be easier for us to just listen to Youngjae?"

"We can't give into him."
"He's going to hurt us. Didn't you hear what he said. We have two days."
"I know your scared but i got this."

Manager hyung walked in the room. "Time to practice! Dress comfortably we'll be practicing for more than three hours."
He left.
"We're going to be very tired and sore. Come on." i follow manager hyung Bambam behind me.