The Dorm

BamBam POV

After packing my bag I followed Youngjae outside. He smiled at me. "Get everything?" he asked.
"Yeah man of course." I said.
Youngjae said something else but my eyes were on Mark and Jackson. They were touching each others' face and smiling.
I don't get why Mark was so into Jackson. Or why Jackson was so into Mark. Our manager drove up with the car. We all got in. I ended up sitting next to Jackson and Mark. They were whispering something and laughing. I roll my eyes. What could be so funny? "Jackson...Jackson!" I yelled.
"Yes Bambam?" Jackson said looking at me. "I like your snapback!" I quickly turned around. So stupid! Jackson looked at the camera. Jinyoung was recording everyone. "You see," Jackson said. "he's random. I've had this snapback for two years." He said. Mark laughs. I sigh then look out the window.
The manager started driving.
"Hello Igot7, we are on our way to the beach." Jinyoung said to the camera. "Wait," he turned the camera to a sleeping Jaebum. "He looks like a baby...sadly he snores like a grandpa." Jinyoung said.
"I'm not sleeping! I can hear you!" Jaebum reached for the camera Jinyoung pulled away. He turned it off then went to sleep.
Yugyeom was listening to his earphones. Youngjae was playing a game on his phone. Mark had fallen asleep on Jackson's shoulder. Our manager had woke us up at 7:45 a.m. saying to pack everything important or that we wanted because we were going to the beach then to the airport for a vacation in China. I glance out the window we passed two beaches already. I look at manager hyung. "Where are we?" Jaebum asked. "Don't worry we're almost there." manager hyung said.
"If we turn around we'll be there." Jackson mumbled. He was referring to the beach manager hyung passed.
Thirty minutes passed when we pulled into a parking lot next to a big house.
Manager hyung woke Jinyoung and Mark. We began to get out the car.
"Is the beach behind the house?" Jackson asked sarcastically.
"Actually...i have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're not going to China."
Jackson made a face.
"The good news is that we're still going to go to the beach but first. This house you see behind you is your new dorm."
We all turned around.
"That's awesome man." i said.
"Now there are five rooms.
Two roommate rooms and three single rooms. The single rooms are for Mark, Youngjae, and Jaebum."
Jackson and Mark shared a disappointed look. "Now for the roommate rooms one will be Jinyoung and Yugyeom. Then Bambam and Jackson."
Everyeone stood there. I think my mouth was open. Jackson? My roommate? This was something new. "Well Got7? Go check out your new home! I'll bring in the bags."
We followed eachother into the house.

*I know i said dorm but i put house...is it the same? Help me*