Youngjae POV

I got out the shower then walk to Yugyeom. "What did you say." i asked. Yugyeom jumped. He looked at me. "I told him what you wanted me to say....can i have them now?"

Yugyeom held out his hand.
"What?" i said.
"The little pill they gave you the one that makes you feel high...give me."

I laugh. "If you act like that you'll become an addict." I pat his shoulder then leave.

Five weeks ago Yugyeom had a panic attack so i gave him one of my pills it gave him a fasle high. Poor boy now he's addicted.

Yugyeom followed me. "Please Youngjae." he grabbed my sleeve. "Just one-"
"One what?" Jaebum asked. Uh oh. "Let go Yugyeom...he's begging for some of my candies."

Jaebum gave Yugyeom a look then Yugyeom walked away.
Jaebum walked up to me his arms folded.

"I'm quite curious about you Youngjae...or are you really Youngjae i don't seem to know you anymore-"

"Shut up Jaebum."
"Now that's no way to talk to your hyung...I'll get JYP to lock you in the hospital next time."

I laugh. "But I'm getting better Jaebum. I have dirt on you too so watch what you do to me."

"My dirt is not as bad...your trying to destroy Got7 aren't you-"
"I just want Bambam to see how much harm he's causing to us. All he has to do is love me back and got7 will live on until our contract expires.

"So selfish...Bambam does not want you...didn't you learn that in therapy?"

"Fuck you! Fuck you-"
Jaebum hugged me. "Calm down...shhh it's ok." he pet my hair. "Be careful or he'll really lock you in a hospital."
Jaebum walked away.

"Who are you?"
I turn Bambam was standing there. Had he heard the whole thing?
"Bambam..."
Bambam backed away. "Your not Youngjae...Youngjae is kind and Youngjae is sane."

"You drove me to this point...if only you weren't so blind."
"Even if i did like you i wouldn't date you...i want to focus on got7."
Youngjae smiled. "You like my kisses don't you? When i glance at you, you're always touching your lips."

Bambam blushed he turned then walked away. I follow him downstairs. I sit by Jackson. I have to pretend i like him. I smile at him. Jackson smiles back at me.
"Is everyone ready to film our first V live since a year of break."
We clapped.

The camera turned on. "Come and get it! Got7!"
We cheered. "We're back!" Jackson yelled. "We missed all of our lovely Igot7s" Bambam said.

Mark did some aegyo and Yugyeom tried rapping. I did a girl group dance for fun and Bambam joined me. His hips looked extra delicious. I want to grab them. I can imagen him moaning under me.

I swallow. I have to fight the urge. We did V live for twelve more minutes then ended with a song.

Bambam was still dancing by Yugyeom i rushed away to my room to hide the boner in my pants.

I lock my room door. That damn Bambam. Ah! He should be the one to fix this!

I go inside the restroom to fix my boner. I pull my pants off then pull my hard cock out. I began to stroke it. "Mmm...Bambam." I muttered to myself. I thought about his hips then stroked faster.

I imagened the hand that was beating my meat was Bambam's. I moaned then came in my hand.
"Ah...Bambam...look at what you do to me...Hyung will surely punish you."

(Who can i blame for my dirty mind? I changed the title i just deleted Jackbam....sorry. I actaully can't see Youngjae being this way lol. Forgive me)