Jinyoung POV

Morning came fast. I was the only one up until i heard boiling in the kitchen. I walk inside to see Mark cooking.

"I'm going out." I say harshly.
"Where?"
I put on my shoes then leave. I sneak past manager hyung then take the elevator. All the Twice members were there so it was stuffed.

They bow. "Hello." they muttered.
"Hello." I bow back. It was quiet until Momo spoke up. "I wish for Got7 to get better-"
"Well right now we're having problems. Don't talk about Got7 outside of JYPE." I said.
"Yes."
The elevator opened. "Goodbye." i said getting off. "Wait that's JYPs' room!" but the elevator closed.

I smile. "I know."
I knock at the door. "Come in." i enter. "I hope you're not busy."
"I'm free right now. Would you like some tea?"
"Yes please."
He tells me to sit down. He makes two cups of tea then sits infront of me.

"So what can i do for you?" he said taking a sip.
"Why do you deny us the right to see Yugyeom?"
JYP sighs then sits his tea down.
"He is under healing-"
"Manager hyung said he was going to be ok."
"He is ok."

"So then let us see him...please."
"Jinyoung i will tell you this once. Let Yugyeom heal. Don't ask me this again. You may go."
I look down then stand up. "Thanks for the tea."

I walk to the door but stop. I shake my head then look at JYP. "I feel sorry for Yugyeom. If i had got him help ahead of time...i think he would have been in good condition. Yet...i didn't because in the moment of pure ecstasy...all i could think about was myself. I forgot about how sick he looked. Please i have to see him."

He slammed his fist on the table. "I told you not to go around sleeping with eachother!"
I felt tears but i held back. "It's my fault. I'm sorry. I really need to see him."

JYP sighed. "Come here."
I sit back down. "This isn't your fault....Yugyeom was high that night."
"He's on drugs!?"
"Yes. I put him in the idol rehab center. Only you can see him. Don't tell the others where you went. I'll drive you."

I bow. "I promise i won't tell."
I follow him to his car. The drive there was about three hours. I follow JYP inside. "Talk to him in private." he left outside. I sit at the table. A doctor brought Yugyeom in then sat him down.

"I'm glad to see you hyung-"
"Do you remember that night at all?"
"What?"
"When you were high what can you remember?"
"Oh...Jinyoung I'm sorry if i did anything crazy."
"We had sex."

Yugyeom just stared at me. "Why would we? I'm not gay hyung."
"You made the moves first."
"I did? But I...no."
"It felt good Yugyeom. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself too."

Yugyeom looked at his hands. "I don't remember. Which means it didn't happen! I'm not gay Jinyoung so please don't bring up that we had sex." I stood up. "I guess I'm done talking to you then."
I say goodbye then leave.