Team Meetings, Plans, Pictures and a Boat Race

Wes

"Hey, guys team meeting in the Fortress," Alexi said during clean up. Jack and I were huddled in front of the tent trying to figure out how we could get our stuff back without having to sneak over to Backwood and steal it back, mostly because we know it was a trap and we'd get caught. Keith was teaching Kyle and Will how to set an alarm if the girls tried to sneak into the tent again. All five of us followed Alexi into the tent, where he pulled Lydia's stuffed dog out from behind his back.

"Look what I found," he smirked at placed it on the empty top bunk in the middle of the tent. "Looks like Dominic took a trip over to Backwood. He must have helped with the whole let's cover Lydia's bed in condoms thing."

"Either that or he had the girls do it so he wouldn’t get the blame and is just stashing the dog to throw people off the scent." Kyle said.

"Allie said she found the empty boxes in Backwood tent three, which is Natalie and Dani's tent. Obviously, they all had some part in it." I said. "But, we can worry about them later. The fact of the matter is, boys, we have a bargaining chip now."

"You're going to hold your girlfriends stuffed dog hostage until she gives us our bandana's back?" Will asked. "Isn't that not something boyfriends are supposed to do?"

"On the contrary, young Will," Jack said. "Boyfriends and girlfriends often take each other's stuff."

"But how do we let them know that we have the dog without them actually seeing it and taking it back?" Kyle asked. "I mean, no offense Wes but your girlfriend scares the shit out of me when she's mad. Did you see her snap that branch in half be herself yesterday when we were hanging at the heads place?"

"Yeah and isn't she, like, an MMA fighter or something?" Will asked.

"MMA champion, actually." I smiled. What could I say, I was proud of my tough girlfriend. "And I have an idea for that too. Just leave it to me."

"You're the boss," Jack shrugged. "But if this messes up, it's your fault."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," I mumbled. "Don't worry, I've got this."

My plan was simple, and like Lydia's last plan it came in multiple parts. First, use Alexi's digital camera to take a picture of the stuffed animal sitting in the Fortress. Then, sweet talk the Photo Cabin's boss, Lara, to let us use the printer.

"Please, Lara?"

"Wes, you know I love helping you. But I don't think so." She leaned across the counter top she stood behind and rested her head on her elbows.

"And why not?" I asked. "It's just one picture."

"Because, the director is making me wait on more paper until Friday, and I don't need to go wasting what I have for some prank of yours."

"How do you know it's for a prank?" I mimicked her posture. I liked Lara, she had been a leading head when I first started. She was smart and funny, but also stubborn. Getting her to help would take more convincing than usual.

"It's either that or for your girlfriend."

"I swear, it's not for Lydia. And I'm technically not using it as a prank." I promised. "It's heads business."

"You're not helping your case. I was a head, remember? I'm bias toward the girls side."

"You're a Senior, remember? You're not supposed to be bias. Technically, you're supposed to pretend the heads don't exist." I reminded her.

Truth or DareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara