Return to camp, Backwood, heads and new friends

Lydia

"Lydia! You look so much better!" Allie ran up and hugged me. Keith, Alexi, Hayley and Annie ran up with her. Hayley and Annie smiled at me as if silently telling me they'd question me about the events of the past few weeks later.

"Thanks Al, you look good to." I smiled and pulled away.

"Well, look who's come out of hiding. A little warning that you were going to go MIA would have been nice." Hayley smiled as she hugged me next. Wes and I had landed about a hour ago and ridden the horribly uncomfortable bus back to camp with Keith and Alexi. Their flight had gotten in around the same time as ours, so they'd been filled in on everything. The ladies, however, have not. I hadn't had any contact with them since I had left in the middle of the night a month and a half ago. I hadn't really had contact with anyone but Wes and Sarah, some phone calls to Charlie but that was it. I hadn't even spoken to Nicole since I left.

"So Wes, anything you care to tell us?" Annie raised an eyebrow at him. Before Wes could stumble out a answer, a JAV came around with her clipboard and whistle.

"Names?"

"Wes Rose, Keith Dillon and Alexi Peck."

"You're in Knights Burrow. And you girls?" She turned to us, pointing her pen at the four of us.

"Hayley James, Lydia Hanson, Annie Bennet and Allie Benson."

"Backwood. Girls to their sections, boys to theirs. You'll see each other at dinner. Go on now." She waved at us to move before she went back to the next group of kids.

"Junior Advisors, aren't you glad that we aren't them?" Alexi laughed.

"Yeah, stupid JAVS. They're always so pushy." Allie rolled her eyes. I don't know how or when the Junior Advisors had gotten renamed JAVS, but it was long before our time and most of them hated being called that. Understandable really, it was not a term of endearment.

"Sections ladies, sections." The JAV yelled back at us. "You too boys. All of you get moving."

"We'll see you guys at dinner." Keith smiled at us, a action that would normally make me swoon. It had the normal effect on Allie, Annie and Hayley, red cheeks and giggles. But not so much for me this year. I knew it was because of Wes, when you loved someone else it was harder for people besides that one person to make you act that way. Even when I had been with Brando Keiths crooked smile would make me giggle like a love struck  teen. Now I actually was one, but not for Keith. I think Wes noticed this, because he smiled to.

"Yeah, see you later." The comment was made to sound like it was directed towards all of us, but everyone could tell he really just meant me. Hell, even I could tell that and I sucked at reading into things.

"Alright lover boy, let's go. Jack's probably already there and waiting for us. Besides, we have things to discuss." Alexi laughed and pushed Wes in the direction of their section.

"What things? We already told you everything on the bus!" I yelled after them before picking up the handle to my rolling suitcase.

"You've told them everything but not us? OMG! We need details like, right now!" Annie squealed as we walked up the hill to Backwood.

"You seriously ran away to spend the summer with him? Oh my god that's so Nicholas Sparks perfect! I think I might melt from the adorbs of it all."

"The heat might melt you first. And have any of you noticed y'all talk in a lot of abbreviations?" I rolled eyes.

"Well you do it to, you just y'all." Allie pointed out. "Now come on Lydia, details!" she prodded more. I felt bad sometimes when it came to Allie knowing stuff. She was two years younger than us, and with her living in Atlanta I felt like we sometimes knocked her from the loop.