Introductions, bubbles, three girls in their pajamas and frogs

Lydia

"Jack! Hi!" I ran and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"You just saw me a few months ago for that dance." Jack laughed as he wrapped his arms around me before stepping back and putting his hands on my arms. "Good to see you too. You look a lot better."

"Everyone keeps saying that."

"Have you been good? Eating? Sleeping?" he discreetly turned my arms over once.

"I've been good. Wes took good care of me this summer, and Hayley was on watch before that." I said under my breath, seeing my own healing scars and scratches.

"Pretty faded." Jack hugged me again. "You're one tough bad ass chick. I'm proud of you, you know that?"

"Enough Jack." Wes muttered. "She's doing fine."

"So, who's the red head?" Keith asked, changing the subject fast.

"Right, meet the newest resident of the Palace. This is Dani."

"You got a new kid? Lucky, we got Dominic the asshat." Wes complained. "We'll have to spend all week avoiding him."

"Dominic? Isn't that the kid who's always being sent up to the Big House?" Allie asked.

"Yeah. He was put in the Fortress. Apparently as overflow." Jack grumbled.

"Is Mark your Senior again?" Hayley raised a eyebrow.

"How'd you guess?" Jack rolled his eyes. "God I hate them so freaking much. Mark and Dominic. Both of them could go to hell."

"Well, he's only here for a week right? Domidick I mean. You're only stuck with him in the Fortress for a week. And Mark, we can handle Mark."

"We can handle Domidick to." Wes smiled mischievously. "We just need some help for some masters at Prank Wars."

"Do you speak of a alliance?" Annie raised her eyebrows. "You know the rules Island Boy. During the day we can't do anything and at night we're against each other."

"Well, we can still be against each other. We're just taking out a common enemy." Wes explained as we walked in and all sat at our normal table in the corner by the window. "Dominic is going to try to prank both sides. At least we know he's going to try to get us. You really want someone strutting over your territory? You five are suppose to be the only ones trying to get us. Dominic can't beat you to the punch. What would become of the War?"

"You found a loophole. I'm impressed." Allie laughed. "What do you think boss?"

"He's got a point." I took a sip of my water. "Dominic is a threat to all of us, not just the boys. He's a creeper and hates not getting things his way. Plus I just downright hate him. Fine, we're in. How long does alliance last?"

"The whole week if it has to. We can still prank each other the next two weeks, right?" Wes smiled at me.

"Yeah, right. It'll work. We'll just double up next week. Annie," I turned to her and instantly she sat up. Annie was the most legal minded of the bunch and was almost always charged with coming up with terms and agreements when it came to situations like this. "Come up with our terms."

"Both sides have equal say in all events, we come up with plans together, neither sides is able to attack the other while the truce stands, and boys will give the girls their desserts for the next week."