Confrontations deep moments and the love of different

Lydia

I didn't know what to think when Brando walked through that door. How much I hated him, how much he hurt me. How much I wanted to lodge an arrow in his forehead.

"Lydia, how are you feeling?" he walked to sit on the end of my bed, not quiet at my feet. I could feel Wes tense up next to me.

"Just dandy, great even. Think I might go run a marathon then swim a mile," I rolled my eyes, knowing that those comments were going to make Wes laugh and piss off Brando.

"Look, babe,"

"Hope your car's alright, I know human sized dents can be a bitch to get out, maybe Charlie can help you out with that."

"Babe, I'm so-"

"Don't call her that," Wes glared at Brando and stepped closer to my side. "Don't call her that again. You have no right to call her that and it sounds creepy."

"Listen here Jungle Boy,"

"The name is Island Boy. Wes to you," Wes said, not backing down.

"Guys. Guys, Wes!" I yanked on Wes's arm, pulling him back towards me. "Wes don't stoop to his level. Now both of you, shut up. I've got stuff to say and I will not let it be drown out by your egos trying to one up each other."

"Sorry Lyd," Wes muttered, keeping his eyes on Brando.

"What do you have to say babe?" I could feel Wes's arm tense under my hand and hand turn to a fist. I knew Brando was just trying to provoke Wes, and hopefully so did he.

"Over the past two years, I let you hit me, make me change who I was, make me feel like shit about everything I do or am. I recognize that I let that happened, but it shouldn't have even been something I shouldn't have let happen. You never should have done it, there shouldn't have ever been something for me to stop. I almost gave up on my dreams for you, I almost gave up my friends for you, my brothers trust. I almost gave it all up, everything I had, all for you."

"You didn't give me everything," Brando grumbled, and I had to physically hold Wes back.

"You're lucky it's me and not her brother or that comment would have for sure had gotten you punched," Wes yelled.

"Shut it both of you!" I yelled. "My point is I cared and you really didn't. And I shouldn't have stayed with you. But you should have cared, because I will always be the best thing to happen to you. This is it, this is the best you're going to get."

"Then my life really sucks," Brando laughed. "If you're not going to say you're sorry for trying to break up with me, then we have nothing left to say to each other."

"I have one more thing to say," The door opened slightly, and a police officer silently walked in. Lydia Hanson, you sneaky little genius. "I want to hear why you ran me over, why you hit me all the time. Why did you needed to hurt me?"

"Because you deserved it. Everything I did was something you deserved," Brando laughed and shook his head. "Is that it? Can I walk away for your miserable existence forever?"

"Why did you hit me with your car? Were you trying to kill me?" Lydia pressed, trying to get him to say it.

"I figured, someone might have taken you out so you couldn't mess up anyone else's lives. You don't deserve to live Lydia Hanson, you're a waste of space and of life. I was trying to do the world a favor and I failed." Wes grabbed my hand and I squeezed it, leaning against him. I wouldn't cry in front of Brando, not anymore. He wouldn't get to see me cry.

"Brando Colten, you're under arrest for attempted murder," The cop spoke, moving to handcuff Brando.

""What, you're, you," Brando looked at me and Wes. I smirked and did a little wave.

Truth or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें