Funny thing was that Chance was almost mirroring me—except in a much cooler way. His hands were tucked inside his nicely fitted pants and he smiled at me.

I fixed my posture and smiled back. "Wow, you clean up really well."

He chuckled softly, looking down with a blush on his cheeks before meeting my eyes again. "I can say the same to you."

And now we were completely mirroring each other; standing face-to-face nervously, looking down with flushed cheeks.

We jumped slightly when Orio giggled. Forgot he was there for a moment. "You two totally suck at flirting."

"Shut up Orio." Chance barked, daring him to stay here any longer with his deadly glare. Orio, getting the drill, quickly left the room. However, not before I gave him a smile and mouthed a 'thank you.'

As soon as he left, Chance turned to me and smirked playfully. "Ready to go love?"

I nearly fainted. Love! He just called me love!

I smirked back. I'll show Orio flirting after this line! "Ready as you are, princess."

I nearly fainted again and would've slapped myself continuously for the rest of my life. What the hell was that?!

Chance just furrowed his eyebrows, then opened his mouth to say something. But then closed it. Then opened it again. And then closed it.

Somebody hand me a golden medal for being the longest person alive without a brain.

He opened his mouth again, but before he could say anything I smacked my hand over his mouth. "Yeah I don't know either, let's just forget it ever happened and go."

Ignoring the tingly sensation of touching Chance's lips, I grabbed his hand and lead the way out of our home. Well, my soon-to-be ex-home. My heart jolted. I had to tell Chance today.

My thoughts were quickly replaced with the sight ahead of me and my jaw dropped in response. Casually sitting in the middle of the spacious driveway was a bright-yellow limousine, and it was the best vehicle I had ever laid my eyes on.

"I know." Chance confidently grinned, standing right next to me with his hands in his pockets again. "My sister has a pretty funky taste, along with her crazy personality."

"It's beautiful." I whispered, nearly on the brink of tears. It was the most coolest thing I've ever seen!

Chance chuckled, patting my back. "You can go in, you know."

Finally I looked at him and grinned the biggest grin I've ever given anybody before happily exclaiming, "Okay!"

Running towards the limo, I halted when Chance started speaking again.

"Oh and, about how you called me a 'princess'," Chance chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes and a blush of embarrassment on my cheeks. "Yeah, I'm never forgetting that."

Brilliant.

✦✧✦✧

Once again, my jaw slacked at the sight ahead of me.

Not because the view was magnificent, grand and screamed 'rich' just as I've expect of Chance's family's wealthy background, but because it screamed small, beautiful and simplistically sweet.

The wedding was taken place at a small, white chapel with rows of white chairs all lined up facing the chapel. Some people were sitting down on them, whilst others were roaming all around and chatting with others. The men were all wearing different styles of white suits whereas the women were wearing pale-coloured gowns, and luckily so was I. There were long, white-clothed tables on each side filled with a diversity of delicious foods, and from the corner of my eyes I could see Chance lick his lips. Typical Chance.