Chapter 24

WARNING: More sexual content.. Not as bad as last chapter (common you know you liked it), but might gross ya out a bit. You have been warned!

Enjoy!

Chapter 24

The sound of the ocean tide and squawking seagulls awake me from my slumber. My heavy eye lids open to the bright sunrise on the horizon.

The covers wrap around my naked body, the soft silk rubbing against my skin. I let out a sigh of relaxation, feeling at ease from everything.

The figure of Zac is outlined by the sun's rays. He stands at the balcony, his boxers being the only piece of clothing. He stands still, his body turned toward the roaring ocean.

I smile. Feeling the corners of the smile passing my cheeks. My feet touch the cold wooden floor, I shuffle my way to get on my bra and under garments on. I comb my fingers through my hair to straighten it a little, just enough to make it look neat.

I walk over to the sliding doors to join Zac and the wonderful morning view. He pays no attention to my entrance, only still facing the sea.

I come up from behind him and wrap my arms tightly around his muscular abdomen. My head rests lazily on his back, feeling his breathing through my ear.

"Morning babe," I whispered. His back tenses up. He lays his hands on the wooden rails, his clutch tight.

I take my arms away from him and duck under his arms so I was trapped between him and the rails. His eyes still gaze at the ocean as his jaw clenched.

A devilish smirk crosses my lips at my mischievous idea.

I take my hands and dip them into his boxers smoothly. I feel around his thighs, teasing him.

I look up at him, his expression still the same. The grip on the rails were tighter, making his hands shake with the strength he puts into it.

My hands place onto his bare bottom, bringing my breasts to his chest. I move around a little to grind against him.

His eyes close slowly as he directs up to the sky. I smile in victory, I got him.

I place my lips gently on his hot skin, starting to bite and kiss his neck. Zac groans, his hands grip my waist tightly.

Satisfaction is placed on his face as my lips go lower down his body. He grabs at my hair once I reached his boxers. I bite my lip, as I look at it. I shake my head and look at him. His head still titled up to the sky, his breathing heavy.

I touch my tongue just above his boxers. I lick the outlines of his V-Line and pull down his boxers a bit to reveal more of the line. The sounds of his moans fill my ears.

My hands pull down his boxers to fully expose it. It bulges out for me, to take a taste of him. With all my courage, I lick the tip. A big sigh leaves his lips, his hands clench into balled fists.

I licked the top again to gain a moan from his parted lips. I put it in my mouth and dance my tongue around it. His hands tangle into my hair as he groans. I take it out and bring myself back up to meet his gaze.

I collide my lips to his. Biting his lip gently to only satisfy him even more. He groans angrily, wanting access into my mouth.

"Cathy," he mutters. I depart from his lips to meet his intense gaze, my pulse rises as he puts his hands on my waist, lifting me off the ground.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered nervously.

His expression changes to a more alluring and mischievous grin. "I must taste you once more."

I grip tightly at his hair and arch my back to feel his lips on my neck and his exposed rod dancing in between my thighs.

His kisses, his bites, his fillings, they satisfy me completely.

(Hahahha sorry, I jk! Another little part like the last time will be in this chapter. Why? Writers block that's why. So for good old times sake. Lets enjoy Zac and Cathy one last time!)
RESTRICTION UP AHEAD! Look for "X" to skip!

++++++++

My back meets the wall with force. A gasp of pain leaves my lips, feeling the pain from the scars on my back start to ache.

"I need you, Cathy," growls Zac. His hungry lips meet my neck. I moan and claw at his shoulders, remaking the scratchs from last night.

My legs wrap around his waist, the wall and his chest are the only things that hold me up straight.

He stumbles back onto the bed, making him forcefully enter me as I bounce off of him. A squeaky yelp eacapes from my parted lips, feeling him inside me.

I was the one on top of him now. He grabs me hips and helps me move up and down upon him.

My body collapses on him. I hear him grunt as I fell onto his chest. My hips still moving as his rod enters in and out of me.

I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him to contain my moans. The kiss was rough and passionate.

Our bodies, inseparable. Nothing was pulling us apart.

I wince to feel him harden inside me. I feel his lips curve into a smirk, making his point that he had me now.

His grip tightens as his movements slows its pace. I squeal and moan in shock to feel the explosion inside of me.

My body shakes exhausted. But it wasn't over yet.

His hands continued to move me up and down him again. I groan angrily, "Zac, what are you doing?"

"I can't stop," he replies gritting his teeth, "I can't let myself stop."

"Zac!" I exclaim loudly. Himself entering into my again. The explosion even bigger this time.

XXXXXXXXXX

All movements stop suddenly. I feel my body weak and tired. I tumble to the side, laying out myself to catch my breath.

My eyes dart back to him, his sweaty chest rising and falling dramatically.

I smile at him. "Zac," I whispered breathlessly.

He turns his attention to me, searching at my naked body laying out beside him. "Yeah?" He replies.

I bite down onto my lip as I gulp back my confidence. "What if I'm pregnant?"

Hoping his face wouldn't harden and hear something like "Why didn't you force me to put on a condom then?" Or "put it up for adoption. Someone will take care of it."

But I was wrong.

Zac softened his face and smiled warmly at me. He puts his hand onto my belly, rubbing it gently as he could. With his strength, he pulls himself to be hovering over me.

"If you become pregnant," he says softly. He takes his hand and cups my face with it, stroking my cheek gently. "Then I'll be the best damn dad it will ever have."

His words bringing a smile to my face. He lays a kiss on my nose, the tingling sensation returning back to my nose.

"Come on," he speaks helping me sit up.

I lean into his chest and bury my face into the crook of his neck. To feel his warm arms wrap around me, I felt special.

"Lets get a pregnancy test for when it's time, to see if we are meant to be one happy family." He says muttering into my hair. I nod to confirm.

He will be one hell of a dad. But can he also be one hell of a husband?