Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I hold up the string bikini to my breasts. The top barely covering it. I turn myself around to Zac, giving one of my you gotta be fucking kidding me expressions.

"That's the only one that actually covered parts of your body," he smirks.

I narrow my eyes. "What store did you go to? To get this inappropriate string bikini?"

His hands meet my waist, pulling me into him. His smirks towers over me, he knew he had control over me in that moment.

"A store," he replied.

I clenched my jaw with impatience. "You perverted bastard."

"And you know it," he brushes the hair out of my eyes, putting it behind me ear.

My attempt to keep my smile hidden from Zac was a fail. Once he saw my smile, he held up the bottoms and shook them in my face.

"You should change into these clothes if you want to go to the beach," he instructs.

I snatch the bottoms out of his hand. The bottoms showing that they still barely covering anything. "Is there any other bikini I could wear?" I complained.

He wiggled his finger and my face. "Nope," he said popping the "p". "You must wear this. Because.."

He picks me up and throws me onto the couch. A grunt leaves my mouth and a gasp as he hovers over me. His lips only inches from mine.

"..I am the leader of this group," he continued, "so you must do what I say, sweetheart."

The rosiness in my cheeks grow more red. "B-But what if I don't do what you say?"

"Oh baby," he says shaking his head, a pleasureable grin on his lips, "you will be punished."

You will be punished. Those words sent the pleasured chill up my spine. Without realizing, a soft whimper comes out of my parted lips. I widened my eyes with shock, covering my mouth with my face flushed.

"Do you want to be punished?" He chuckled. His hand going up my t-shirt and grabbing my breast.

I cringe and pull his hand out. "Get your dirty ass hand out of my shirt, Zac."

A loud laugh comes out of his mouth. "Well then," he clears his throat, "shall we go to the beach?"

I bite my lip looking away to the wall. With a sigh, I nod. My eyes look into his once again. His eyes sparkled, they were so beautiful.

"Let's go," he smirks.

The weight of his body seperates, leaving me lying on the couch. "And Cathy," he says.

I sit up straight and look at him raising an eyebrow.

"We are going to have a nice dinner tonight, no matter what." He smiles, exiting the room. Leaving me dazed in my own thoughts of how it will go.

This is going to be a great date.

++++++++++

Zac and I lay on a blanket on the warm sand as the tide comes more and more in. The beach wasn't that crowded, it was a private beach after all. Only a few people walked on the shore.

A pair of college guys stopped and checked me out. In my revealing string bikini.

"Hey there," one of them came up with a smirk upon his lips. "How about we go skinny dipping babe?"

I cringe my nose and look at Zac. His eyes were flickering a flame of evil. Zac stands up and pushes the guy away, his chest rising and falling with his heavy breathing.

"Who do you think you are?" Zac growled.

The guy had his eyes bulging out of his head. He shook his head, putting his head up for surrender. "H-Hey man," his tone hinting fright, "you need to cool it man."

"Don't fucking man me!" Zac growls and pushes him on the sand. A grunt comes out of his mouth as he hits the ground.

"Let's get outta here!" The other guy says. He helps up the one on the ground and start running.

I know I should've defended them but they had it coming.

"Hey where are the others?" I said changing the subject.

He turns back around to me, his eyes calmer and more relaxed. The flame has disappeared. "At lunch," he replied.

I nodded. I let my body lay back down onto the warm blanket. Zac does the same next to me.

My fingers spread as his fingers intertwine with mine. My eyelids close slowly as the smile grows on my face. His thumb strokes mine gently, send a burst of butterflies in my stomach.

"You are pretty generous when it comes to me Zac," I giggled, "especially since you're such a badass."

His chuckle makes me shiver with delight. "Anything for you my sweetheart."

With those words, I kept them circling my head, until a blanket of sleep covers me.

+++++++++

"Can I open them yet?" I said impatiently.

His chuckle sounds in my ear, still guiding me to my destination. His large hands over my eyes to blind me. "Hold just a second babe."

I groan impatiently, hoping it won't be for long.

He stops me. "Now." His hands reveal off my eyes to see a little dinner on the round table he had. A candle light illuminating the spot. The scents of the other candles filling my nose with wonderful scents of flowers.

My steps are slow as I walk to the table, taking in what I see in this memory. I the back to him with a gaping mouth. He smiles gently, fixing his messy tie and shirt.

Just like that night we were going to go out. I laughed in my thoughts.

"You like it?" He asks shyly. How cute.

I nodded with great enthusiasm. My smile growing on my lips, making my cheeks sore. "This is like," I look back at the dinner and at Zac, "a dream I have always wanted to come true."

"Like that sexual one about me?" He wiggles his eyebrows and laughs.

My cheeks burn. Remembering the dream made me shiver. "Shut up!" I yelled embarrassed, "I-I didn't mean that dream ass hole!"

Zac laughs and laughs at each moment when my face would burn more red by the second. "Aww," he comes up to me and pinches my cheek softly, "someone is blushing."

I swipe his hand sheepishly off my cheek, making it even more cherry red. "Fuck you!" I clenched my jaw tightly. My back turns facing him as I fold my arms over my beating heart.

"Oh come on sweetheart," he says wrapping his arms warmly around me, "you don't need to be mad at little ol' me." His chin rests on my head. His chest pressed on my back, feeling his heart beat with mine.

"Well," I muttered. My body jolts with shock as his lips brushes up and down my neck. My eyes close shut, his movements making me shift in his arms with pleasure.

Zac gains a gentle moan from me, letting him know he has control over me.

"Maybe," he whispers, "just maybe. I'll have you for dessert." His tongue touches my neck, making an electric jolt awaken me.

"Please do," I moaned aloud without realizing it.

"Well then," he seperates from me, letting all my nerves calm down.

"Let's finish dinner."