Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The room was small but a large bed taking up most of the room. The bed was about King, big enough for a couple to sleep in. Of course they would pick this room.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable?" Zac suggested as he closed and locked the door. I kept an eye on him as he turned on an alarm clock for seven minutes and turned the lights off.

"Woah! Don't you be-" "I have to turn off the lights sweetheart," he explained, "it's part of the rules of the game." I doubted that but I listened anyway. My gut wants me to trust him so I will.

I sit on the bed looking down twiddling my thumbs until I heard some rustling of clothes from where Zac is.

My pulse rose with nerves on end. "Zac?" I looked up and saw his back, bare. He had no shirt on. God dammit Zac. "Z-Zac?! What the-!" He quickly walked up to me and shushed me with his finger. He lifted me up and threw me on the bed.

Letting out a loud grunt as I hit and bounced on the bed, Zac smirked and crawled up the bed to meet my face. His arms supporting him, the arms placed on each side of my body.

I started to shake, afraid of what he is doing to do. "Zac please don't." I pleaded. Do you think a guy like him would listen to a weakling like me? You guessed right! He did not.

He lowered his face until his lips reached my neck. A shock wave of chills, tingled up my spine. "Z-Z-ac," I pleaded again. But he only lifted his head to smile, "No." He said demandingly. He placed his lips on my neck again and started to kiss and bite. I arched my back and tried to push him off. He quickly reacted with pinning both my wrists down with one of his arms and put the other one up the back of my shirt, trying to unhook my bra. "Zac!" I moaned, "Stopp!" He continued all around my neck and I moaned and yelled with delight and anger too. Telling the truth, I liked this a lot, but I didn't want it. "Zac!" I yelled with a moan trailing along, "Please! Get off!" He didn't stop and dragged his mouth lower and lower.

With all my power, I used my knee and pushed it into his gut. He coughed and tumbled over to the side, holding his gut. The ticket to escape was right there, and I used it. I fixed my hair and clothing before I unlocked the door and dashed down the steps.

I saw pairs of eyes on me as I ran by the room, "Hey you little whore! Get back up there and fuck each other!" Yelled Rose from the room. I didn't even stop to punch her square in the nose, instead I just yelled, "Fuck him yourself!" And ran outside into the cool spring, starry-night.

+++++++++++++

I didn't look back in a while until I heard my name being called by the dirty bastard, "Cathy!" I flicked off the voice, "Leave me alone Zac!" I kept running nonstop until a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Let go!" I pulled and tugged but he didn't budge of letting me go.

"Just listen to me!" He pleaded, "I need to explain it to you."

"How the hell do you explain that sexual shit back there?" I yelled a little too loud.

"I needed it! I needed you!" He blurted out. His face then went in total shock, "I-I mean-"

"You mean what? Why did you need me? Am I just your little play toy? Your bitch?" Yelled and spat the words straight in his blank face.

Without saying one word, Zac dragged me back to the apartment complex. The whole way was one silent game, only me and him walking hand in hand, in the dark and starry night.

+++++++++++++

Once we got the the two apartments we lived in, he let me go. "You could've told me we were going here you didn't have to drag me," I complained while rubbing my wrists.

"You didn't listen. So how would I know that you wouldn't go off running away?" He said coming a little too close to me. I nodded and looked down.

"Hey," he whispered ever so softly as he lifted my chin up to meet his brown eyes twinkling in the night, "I need to ask you some things." I nodded.

"Who was the man?"

The question surprised me, but also made me angry, "my dirty old bastard of a drunken dad." The blurriness vision started to come back again, and a tear escaped my eye. "My mom left us because he would stay late at work, and thought that he cheating on her. That's when the drinking problem came into order, after my mom left." Tears started streaking down my cheeks. His soft hands were placed on both of my cheeks, using his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"Please sweetheart. Don't cry." He whispered. He chuckled a little and a questionable look was placed on my face, he looked at me and said, "looks like we have had trouble with both of our parents."

I nodded and laughed a little myself, "what happened to yours?"

His smile suddenly turned into a serious frown, "died in a fire."

Tears started to well up again, "Zac. I'm so sorry." I played with his hair to comfort him.

He continued on, "A fire happened after my little sister got kidnapped by a gang and the police never found her."

He gulped back the tears he once let out for the deaths of his loved ones, "it was the same people who kidnapped my sister that lit the house on fire. And that's why I'm part of a Bad Boy gang, to get revenge on them."

I didn't understand him fully, but I do understand the pain he felt from losing his parents. I basically lost my dad to alcohol and my mom to another man. We both share the same pain.

"Zac. Forgive me." I said as I wrap my arms around his back and press my body against his.

"I'm the one who should be asking for your forgiveness. I've done wrong to sexually assault you." He rests his head ontop of mine and tightly hugs me back.

We held in this position for a long time. I broke it and looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back with his eyes puffy red from silently crying in my arms. Never have I seen a Bad Boy cry.

"Good night." I said breaking away from his arms. He pulled me back in close and leaned down, "Good night sweetheart." And planted a kiss on the tip of my nose. I let out a soft giggle and ran up the stairs to my apartment. He waves and enters into his own home.

He might be a bad boy, but he is just a hurt boy also. Who can't find his way out of the darkness of hate and wrong.

++++++++++

Sorry if the last part of the chapter was too mushy and cry baby like, but they are finally understanding each other and thought I should show that.

At least the first part was interesting!

The next will be hopefully much more exciting! Stay tuned! :)

Thank you for reaching this far in the book! Hope you enjoy the rest of it!

-Margaret Schneider