Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Grabbing all I can to make myself as beautiful as possible, I headed down to Zac's apartment.

Why the hell are you doing that Cathy? You may ask. Here is the reason:

My drunken father is bathing himself and takes hours in the bathroom.

I can't call Jane to let me change and shower at hers. I didn't want her knowning I was going with Zac and to an unknown location, it would worry her sick.

No other choice but to either go into a public bathroom or Zac's.

With the new dress Zac bought, the bacteria swimming in thin air, and smell of shit from a bruito from Tack Bell. Did not fit my taste.

Even if Zac is a perv, he seems to still respect me. If he does one move of sexual assult, I'm running for it.

I reach the door and knock heavily on the wood. My handbag of make-up started slipping out of my hands, hoping he would open the door in time.

In less then ten seconds, Zac opened the door with black jeans and a tight white shirt. His surprised expression made an awkward silence in the air between us.

"Why are you here?" He asked leaning on the door frame, as always.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself in. His surprised face went more into shocked. "What the fuck? Get out!" He said pointing outward, "you can't barge in here like it's your own home."

I turned around with a smirk on my face. My body came in contact with his, letting the things I was carrying in my hand drop to the ground.

The rhythm of his heart was rising, and felt like his pants rose a little, too. "I have no place to bathe or change in my apartment or anywhere else," I pouted, "can I please do it all here?" I planted my hands on his chest, sliding them lower and lower until I grabbed a hold of his belt.

Who is the Bad Girl now?

Zac's expression didn't change, he just stared down at me, mouth hung down open, nothing escaping his lips.

I smirked with victory. I pick up my things and left his side, going into his bathroom.

I push the door closed, a laugh building up inside of me. My eyes search for the lock, but can't find it. I gave a shrug, he wouldn't dare barge in on me.

Setting my clothes and make-up out, turning on a hot shower, and taking my clothes off to get ready for this "date."

The hot water covers my skin, feeling all my problems and stress wash away into the drain. I grab the bar of soap that was placed in there and washed my body. My skin felt smooth and silky soft rinsing it off.

As I dry my skin in the mirror, I look at the bruises and scars on my arms. I lightly rub them, feeling all those horrible memories sink in. The yelling from that time screaming into my ears, the blade drawing a thin line on my skin. I wince at the image before me.

Knock knock. My head gets snapped back into reality. "Hey, you done in there?" Zac asked from the other side.

"Just putting on my dress!" I yelled. I scrambled myself to put my black lace bra and thongs. Slip into my new short, red, and tight strapless party dress, and place my feet into the matching pair of high heels. My hair in messy curls and make-up done for a party.

I open the door and strut out of the bathroom, all dressed, ready for Zac's planned date.

"Ready!" I yelled out. Entering the living room, seeing no sign of him. "Zac," I searched, "where are y-" I squealed to feel a strong body pressed against mine into a wall. Strong arms tying the bodies together, holding on tight. A mouth starts to bite and kiss my exposed skin. The same familiar bites and kisses from Zac.

"Z-Zac." I moaned clenching my hands onto his black jacket, "st-stop.."

All these emotions of need and pleasure consume my body in every touch he lays upon me.

It all suddenly stopped and my body collapses. It all loosens in his arms, his strength holding me up against the wall.

His expression was deep desperation. His clenched fist on the back of my dress, teeth grinding, eyes tightened, and nose flaring.

"I must stop this," he said roughly.

"Stop what?" I weakly asked.

He opened his brown eyes, searching my face, "I can't try to pleasure myself with your body anymore." His grip tightened.

My hand shakingly lands on his face, stroking my thumb against his roughly edged cheek.

"You just are so attractive with your looks and scent that I-" "Scent?" I wondered.

Zac smiled. His smile turned into kisses. Which went from the bare parts of my chest to the bottom of my ear. Those kisses sent chills up my spine. "Whenever I smell your perfume," he whispers, "I crave your body."

Butterflies burst in my stomach. I felt uneasy from all of this. Satan's doings of messing up my life even more.

"Zac!" My attempt to push him off failed, "stop acting foolish and get real!"

A devilish grin traces his mouth, "Do you want to see real?"

I twisted my body uncomfortably from his arms pulling in closer to my waist, "W-what do you mean by see real?"

His eyes traveled behind him to a clock. The hands read 6:30 p.m.

Zac turned back to me, releasing my waist. "Sooner or later you will see the real deal." He whispers.

What was he talking about?

"Come on," he waved over as he opened the door, "it's time to go my prisoner." He held up a piece if cloth in front of my face. He quickly turns me around and wraps the cloth around my eyes, tying it securely.

Fuck, I forgot.

Zac's hand lays on my butt as he guides my blinding ass to the vehicle.

I hear the door open and he holds my head down as I enter in. I stop him slapping his arm off. "I know how to enter a fucking vehicle," I hissed. As I tried to enter in without his help, I bump the top of my head on the vehicle. "Wow. Such a professional." His warm breath tingling my neck. He then helped me into the car, and shut the door once I got in.

The sound of his door opening and closing sounded in my ear. The car engine roared to life, feeling it's vibration under my seat.

A hand lays in my inner thigh and starts stroking it. "Your my bitch tonight," Zac's voice filled my ears.

I laughed and turned my blinded face to the driver's seat, "We will see about that."

+++++++++++++

Hey readers!

Power still out :(
But don't worry! All the branches that fell are somewhat cleaned up!
but last night scared me half to death!

An earthquake happened somewhere nearby where my town is. But at precisely maybe 11:05 p.m. I felt a rumble and heard it too. The springs in my windows shook and it scared me.

Was it a plane?
Was it a train?

No, it was none if those but I thought throughout the night it was a plane that came too close to out house. Sounded like a huge truck to me.

What is happening to this world??

Any who.
Sorry for the short chapter. But the next chapter is going to be oh so HAWT!

Please share this story with friends! Not sure about family but share it to everyone please! And please comment and vote for what is happening so far!

Thank you!

-Margaret Schneider (~*3*)~