Chapter 9

Warning: Some sexual content and mild violence will be in this chapter. Please be aware I am not to be blamed for messing up your brain with this chapter. Who am I kidding.. There is something sexual in each chapter. But any who..

Enjoy!

++++++++++++

Chapter 9

The blaring music I could hear from down the street started to get closer. The music playing "Love More" by Chris Brown.

"Where are we?" I asked as I feel the jolt of the car stop, as does the engine.

"You'll see when you get inside," Zac says.

The sound of his door opens and closes. Then my door opens. He grabs my hand and puts his arm around me waist, helping me out of the car.

Such a perv at times, but yet a gentleman. My mind goes back and forth at these thoughts as we approach the music.

He guided me left and right, from dodging things to dodging people. We finally stop, hearing the chattering people in front of me, I'm guessing we are standing in line.

It didn't seem like the line was long. We only took about five steps until we reached a voice of a strong man. "Names." The burly voice demanded. Zac cleared his throat. "V.I.P. Room. Zac Jackson." He said in the deepest voice. "Identification." The burly voice demanded once again. Zac then let go of my hand and waist as he rustles his pockets.

Run Cathy! Now is your chance! Run!

My stomach kept twisting and turning as my own gut tells me to escape. But why would Zac take both of his hands off of me? Does he trust me that I won't run away? If I run, will he have an excuse to punish me for it? Questions kept popping in my head. Even though he let go of me and having a chance to escape, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to see this "date plan" of his.

"Go right in. Drinks and refreshments are already in there." The voice directed. Zac gave a click of his tongue, put his hand in mine and around my waist again, and directed me into the blaring music.

The steps that he walked me up were long and steep, but the head banging music was fading away.

"Can you unblind me now?" I finally asked.

"Wait. Just a couple more steps," he replied back.

He let go of my hand and the sound of a door clicking open ringed in my ear. Where are we? I kept asking myself in my head.

The door creaks open. Zac lets go of my waist and places them around me from behind. He pushed me in and shut the door. Zac then lets go, "Ready to see our first date?" He asks whispering onto my neck. I shivered from his warm breath speaking onto me.

I nodded, biting my lip to see his plan.

With one swift move, he removes the blind fold to reveal a big ass room with dimmed lights, chocolate fountain with different dips like marshmallows and strawberries to dip in, alcohol, a lounge seat, and a long coffee table.

It was perfect.

"Did you plan this?" I asked looking at the food table, so typical of me.

A pair of hands meet my waist and gently turn my around. Zac looks down and smiles, "Yeah. You like it?" I licked my lips and gave a shy smile, resting my hands on his chest, "It's perfect." His hands squeeze my hips, growing a smirk on his mouth. I giggle and push him off playfully.

"Want a strawberry?" He asks, putting a chocolate-dipped strawberry near my mouth. I bit my lip and licked the tip of it.

Something about guys feeding girls strawberries, I read in a magezine, turns guys on or some shit like that.