Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Movie Night!
Saturday Night
9 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Movie: The Dictador
Popcorn, Sodas, and Candy
Will be available
RSVP to Jane's phone number

Every Saturday night, Jane hosts a movie night for a gathering with all our friends. From throwing soda all over the walls, to chugging down candy until we were sick to the stomach. It was all just being young, wild, and free.

Just as I was combing through my eyelahes with mascara, my cell rang. With surprise I flinched and got the mascara scraped on my cheek. "Fuck, seriously? I had it so nice too," I complaine to myself. I gave a loud sigh and looked at my phone.

A message from Jane: "Heyyyy what are you wearing tonight girl?! ;)))"

I laughed, "So full of energy." I stood back in the mirror and took the camera out to flash a photo of my outfit.

A loose, black shirt that showed my arms and partly my belly saying, "Perfect Guys Only Exist in Books" Blue deniem short shorts, and black and white van shoes. A necklace of metal feathers hung around my neck and hung from my ears, and a woven bracket around my tiny wrist.

I sent the picture and a message saying, "Bitch please. I'm perf! :)) I don't want to see your outfit now but I'll see you at the party. Bye boo!"

Another reason was I didn't care to see what she was wearing. I felt so mean, but it's the truth.

My eyes dart to my bedroom clock, 8:25 p.m. She lives pretty far away, maybe I should start walking to her house. I decided and grabbed my bag and went out the apartment door.

Seeing no sign of my druken dad made me quite happy.

All my excitement of what will happen tonight bubbles up inside me.

I laughed out loud and screeched with excitement, "This is going to be the best night ev-" a hand claps over my mouth from behind and drags me down with the strangers arm around me. My arms were in no condition to fight because of the fact that the arm is on top of them and locking them to my own body.

"Get off me!" I tried to say through the humungous hand on my mouth. My legs spazzed all over the place. Trying to roll out of the stranger's arms since we were on the ground, but I couldn't budge.

"Stop squirming you squirt!" Said the familiar sounding voice. I stopped and thought of who's voice it was. It was defiantly not a girl's voice, but a male's. When the man said those words, goosebumps rose on my arms. "Be quiet sweetheart."

Fucking Zac Joelin.

"Now stand up." He said sternly. A big groan leaves my mouth and I plant my feet onto the ground. I pull myself upwards while he stands up with me, his hand still on my mouth and arm around my waist. "Your coming with me sweetheart." He whispered. I felt the presence of a smirk rising on his face. I had no choice, he had me locked. With that decision in mind, I nodded and he started walking, with me still in his arms.

++++++++++++++++++

Zac's hand was off my mouth and by his side now, and was walking next to me with his arm still firmly around my waist.

We started to approach a two story house that looked pretty expensive. Are we going to steal something? I wondered. "You look dressed up. Where were you going?" He asked checking out my outfit, or what seemed like my outfit. Probably my ass and breasts. Damn men.

"Yes, actually. A party. But someone had to disrupt my night and fuck it all up." My voice grew in an anger and sarcastic tone at each word.

"No need to get fiesty sweetheart. Be glad I saved you from that boring ass party," Zac squeezed my hip and I slapped his arm in reaction. He just laughed.

This night is going to get worse, I know it.

We walked up the steps together like a team to the white doors that blocked us from going inside. With his free hand he knoc- no. Pounded on the door with great force.

The door opened to a cute short girl with pink-dyed hair in a messy ponytail. She clucked her tongue as she studied me. She then leans on one hip, "Who is this?" She said sounded pretty upset and jealous. My night just got better.

"My bitch." He replied as he presses me closer to him. I pushed away and wriggled out of his arms and tidied myself, "No I'm not his fucking bitch. I'm-" "Woah, Princess Bitch got a potty mouth," the girl said and winked at Zac, "nice choice."

Zac laughed and wrapped his arm around my hip once again and brings me into his chest. "My sweetheart." He whispered softly. The girl scoffed, "Come in when your ready. Everyone's here." And walked off trying to look sexy by swinging her hips side to side. But only looked like she had a wedgie.

My heart pounded against my chest. My cheeks started to burn with embarrassment with the feelings I'm experiencing toward Zac.

I stutter to realize he was full on staring at me and studying my face closely, "W-we should pr-probably-" "Why is your face so red?" He asked as he brought me in as close as he could.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, trying to act like I didn't know that fact. He smiled and lowered his head so he could rest his forehead on mine, "Your heart is racing. I can feel it." My breathing started to skip, my nerves were on end. Zac knew what he was doing, and he was doing one good hell of a job doing it.

I gasped as both of his hand land on my butt, one of them pinching one of my cheeks. He grew a devilish smile, a mischievous twinkle in his eye showed what this man was capable of doing.

"You must've enjoyed that pinch because I can feel your dick pulsing." I gritted my teeth spitting my words at him. His smile turned into a laugh.

"Do you see what your wearing? You look like a hooker!" He chuckled as he flicked my nose, "How could my dick not be pulsing with you in that get-up?" He put a finger in my shirt and looked down, looking into my shirt. Wrong move, bucko.

I slapped his face and pulled his arms off me, "Get away you perverted ass hole." My angery tone set him by surprise. I left him still surprised as I walked into the somewhat mansion to meet his group of friends.

He is the spawn of Satan himself, who else in the world could be more perverted then Zac?