Chapter 7

Hey readers!

There might be delays on new chapters for a little while.

You see. Where I am now is having a HUGE power outage because of a big ass ice storm. And most of the power lines in my neighborhood are either brought down by a tree or broken off.

So many big branches and trees fell and I've been freezing my butt off at my cold house. All he have to warm ourselves is a fireplace and candles.

I have a pre-charged battery for my iPod to charge, (yes iPod. Don't rub it in that you have an iPhone..) and I'm trying to write what I can for your entertainment.

I have to go to either a store or restaurant to publish the chapter that has wifi.

So please be patient.

And enjoy the chapter I put up for now.

Here is the new chapter! Hope you enjoy!

-Margaret Schneider (~*3*)~

+++++++++++++

Chapter 7

Sleep. All I wanted to do that day was sleep. All night long, I kept thinking upon what Zac did last night. And thought about what he said, "irrisitable" and "different." Is he trying to show how he feels about me through those words? If so, some strange vocabulary he is using to express it.

My heavy eyelids finally open to a poster of the Big Bang Theory gang above my head. I turn my aching head to where my alarm clock is, seeing 9:35 a.m. illuminating on the screen.

Shit. I'm two hours late for school.

My sore and tired body springs into action as I take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfest, and get my backpack. This only took me forty-five minutes.

My feet stomp hard on the wooden stairs as I run down to the bus stop. When I reached the bottom, I realized that there was no bus to stop.

Dammit! I had to either walk or..

A great big groan escapes my mouth to the next choice I had in mind.

..ask Zac for a ride to school.

Walking is too far. The only fastest way is by vehicle. No other vehicle but a car can take me. Or a Jaguar for that matter.

With no other choice. I bite my lip and started walking to Zac's door. Lets just hope I don't lose my virginity on the ride to school.

As I stand at the front of his door, I think of all the possibilities he could do to take over me. There were so many.

I clench my fist and knock loud onto the door, hoping he wouldn't answer. Just my luck, he answers the door in a loose t-shirt and boxers. A smile appears on his face as he sees me.

I'm screwed.

"Hey.." I said with a plastic smile, extending the "y". "Hey?" He said questionably, "what is a goody-two-shoes doing here and not at school?" He leans on the doorframe and runs his fingers through his bed head hair.

I gulped, shaking my head to erase all the possibilities circling my mind. "Yeah, about that. Do you think you can take me to school?" My tone shakin with my nerves on end.

"Oh is that so?" His raspy morning voice sent chills up my spine. "I will be happy to sweetheart." He took a bow as if I were royalty.

When he stood back up, I flicked his nose and walked to his car. He starts to walk out the door behind me, "Let me grab some pants, unless.."