Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Zac walks beside me to the living room where everyone is. As we walked, I heard a faint mutter from Zac saying something like sorry. I take a glance at him and he is looking down, his hair covering his eyes. I look straight forward and sighed, "It's ok. You don't have to apologize. I'm sorry, too." I looked at him and he smiles, since that was the first ever real smile I saw from him, I smiled back.

We reach the room and find six people gathered in a circle, all their appearances looking rough.

I gave a small wave and a shy smile, but no one waved back nor smiled, except for the boys there. They weren't looking at my eyes. Ohh no, they were looking at my boobs. Once again, fucking men.

"Guys, this is my bi-" Zac stopped and looked at me. I gave him a look saying don't screw this up dude. He sighed and looked back at the audience continuing on, "this is my new neighbor, Cathy Willgreen." New neighbor? The hell happened with him? After introducing me, he introduced me to everyone else.

The girl at the door with the pink-dyed ponytail is Vicky.

Another one of the girls has long black hair, make-up looking like a raccoon, pale white skin, and skinny as a twig. No joke. Is Anna.

Two twin guys in the group are called Jim and Toby. These two were totally identical. The only difference that you could tell between them was Jim had spiky brown hair and Toby had a buzzed head.

A burly looking guy with blonde shaggy hair and had a girl in his lap is Aaron. The girl in Aaron's lap has long blonde hair with perfect make-up and body, looking like a slut is Rose.

They all greeted me differently, all the girls didn't even make contact with me. They just looked at their phones or talked with someone else. Jealous are we? I scoffed in my head.

We took our seats and got comfortable, was silent and awkward for a while, until Jim broke it.

"Ok lets play truth or dare!" He suggested with excitement. "Fucking hell man. That's such a baby game!" Aaron complained. "No it's not! We can make it fun!" Jim pleaded, "Come on! Please?" He begged.

Zac held his hand up, "Come on guys. We have a guest and we are just going to fight?" He chuckled, "Pathetic. Let's just play truth or dare. Jim is right." Zac then stopped and looked at me with a mischievous smile, "We can make it fun." He licked his lips and winked.

My cheeks burned all over again, I just huffed out a breath and looked at Vicky who was sitting across from me. She sneered and continued looking at her phone.

"Ok lets begin!" Said Aaron, "Vicky! Truth or dare?" He pointed at her. Vicky looked up with widened eyes and put away her phone. "Truth." She plainly said like it was something she has always answered.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Aaron asked her.

"Yeah." She shrugged

"Oh," Aaron paused, "that was too damn easy Vicky."

Vicky laughed, "it wasn't that hard. I was being truthful. That's what this game is about right?" She giggled leaning on her elbows.

"Who should I choose?" she paused as she looked around with searching eyes and tapped her finger on the carpeted floor. "Oh I know," she smirked, "Rose, truth or dare?"

Rose straightened herself up and twirled the piece of gum trying to look sexy, but looks like she was failing to me. "Dare."

"Bad choice slut," Vicky spat making the "l" extra long sound. "I dare you to grab Aaron's dick and make a moaning sound once you reached it."

Rose laughed, "Like I haven't done that before." Rose then started. This was making me uncomfortable. What kind of friends are these? Mine are nothing like this.

A hand was laid on my back, I turn to see Zac in my face. He saw how uncomfortable I was getting and was full of concern, "Hey you ok sweetheart?" I don't know if sweetheart was his name for every girl or just for me. I didn't like it either way. "Y-yeah. Just not used to this," I said trying to sound as brave as I could, but truthfully, I was scared.

My thoughts were interrupted by Rose's loud moan. "Wow you actually got the dick didn't you?" Toby asked with bulging eyes. He was right, she had her hand down Aaron's pants and Aaron's face looked like he was trying to hold something in. Once Rose pulled her hand out, Aaron let out a big breath and laughed. Everyone gave him a questioning look but he only replied with a whisper to Rose, which she giggles at. Dirty ass whore.

Rose looked around and pointed to me, "You, Cathy. Truth or Dare?"

Ah shit.

"D-dare." I didn't want to be a chicken in this rough gang. Rose raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Go into the guest bedroom upstairs, and play Seaven Minutes in Heaven with.." She looked around again and glanced at that one guy I never wanted, "Zac." Fuck on a shit stick.

I have a nervous laugh, "A-are you sure? It shouldn't be someone lie Vicky in there with him?" I tried to suggest. Rose shook her head and smiled pouting, "Refuse a dare like this? You are a whore after all." She laughed and everyone else did, but me and Zac.

"Look who's talking slut," I forced words back at her. Rose laughed even harder, "Bitch please. A slut is better than a whore," she threw back. My annoyance meter was going up because of this chick, "Who's the one sitting in a boy's lap?" I snapped back. She gave a glare to me, "Why aren't you?" She responded and smiled in victory, defeating me by words

No words escaped my mouth and no comebacks popped into my head. At that moment I just wanted to strangle her. I stood up and took Zac by the hand. "Lets go, Zac." I dragged him behind me as we went up the stairs.

The rage inside my boiled, but being away from those girls will be heaven to me.

++++++++++++++++

Sorry this chapter wasn't as exciting! I just again wanted you guys to see who the characters are and how they react to each other.

I promise in the next chapter, it will get interesting. The story is just beginning!

But thank you for reading this and please don't be afraid to leave a comment or vote! I will be glad to hear your comments.

Thanks lovely readers!

-Margaret Schneider (~*3*)~