Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"So do you want to?" Zac asks softly. He scratches the back of his head nervously.

I bit my lip looking down. Twiddling my thumbs as if it was a choice of choose or die.

Should I go out on a date with him again? That last time was horrible.

"I'll be by your side the whole time," he said seeing the worried look on my face. A strong back hand is place on my warm cheek, stroking down the worries that are building up in me.

"We will go out to a nice dinner. Maybe get a movie from a store. Then get cozy on the couch when we come back to my apartment." He suggests.

With the dreams I've had lately. I don't know what will come my way.

"Why are you so nervous?" His voice toned in sorrow. He looks away and sighs. "If you don't want to go, Then just say it."

I shook my head unsurely, staring at the side of his face. "I-I do want to go out. But-" "But what?" He shoots a look at me.

I swallow all my guilt of these fantasied dreams of him. "What if we.." I looked away from his demanding stare, blushing.

"..bang." I muttered under my breath. Knowing he heard with the shocked expression.

"Do you not want to?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. I grit my teeth and shove him lightly into the wall. "Stop it Zac!" I complained annoyed.

His laugh fills the air between us. "So you were having sex dreams about me the other night." He smirks taking in the view he sees of my body.

I cross my arms sheepishly over my chest. He darts back at into my eyes, his eyes twinkled a mix of craving and wanting. For me.

"Zac, if you're going to be like this. Then get out of my sight." I warned.

The smirk on his face stayed as he threw his hands up in the air for surrender. "Then you won't be able to see me ever again." He winks and starts to walk off, slowly.

His steps were like slow motion and heavy. It's like he knew I would take it back crawling on my knees and begging for forgiveness. Which is what I felt.

I bit my lip anxiously. "Wait." I spoke loud. Turning back around, his arms cross over his chest for the apology.

Oh I'll give you a fucking apology.

"You can stay," I affirmed. A playful smile brightens his face, his hands reaching out to my hips. "But!" I stopped him with my hand on his chest, "you cannot put your hands on my hips, butt, thi-" "Yes mother." He groaned and rolled his eyes at me.

"Promise." I stiffly ordered. He puts his right hand up and the other around his back. "I promise." He affirmed. I peer my eyes around his back to see his fingers crossed.

"You piece of shit!" I yelled untying his fingers. I held his hand out, looking at his eyes coldly. "Promise again!" I spat at him.

His eyes glistened with mischievous deeds. "I already promised something," he softly explained, "I can't promise that same thing again."

"But you crossed your fingers!" I complained, "I'm getting really tired of your shit Zac."

His hand lights brushes against my neck, making me shiver and melt in the palm of his hands. "I can't promise anything," he spoke, bringing in his body to mine, "that's why I crossed my fingers. You can't ask me to promise anything."

"Only if you promise to stay with me."

He says in my dream. If he doesn't promise to touch my body, just why should I keep a promise to him like staying with him?

"But promise me something babe." He says seductivly.

I turn my body so my back was to his chest. "Depends."

His hand plays with my hair, putting it over my shoulders. Brushing his fingers lightly onto my exposed neck. "On this date, since its my planning," he starts out, "you will listen and do what I say. No matter what the cost."

"Why the hell would I give you that advantage to do that to me?" I squeaked my voice.

"Because my dear sweetheart," he whispers. His lips start to brush against my neck, I arch my back a little and let out an annoyed groan. "If you don't. The date wouldn't be fun."

I raised an eyebrow confusingly, "that's it?"

"Yes. But you don't get it I'm thinking," his hands start to wrap around my waist from behind, pulling me into his hot body. His waist grinding on my butt. "I could not even pay attention to you. Flirt with other girls. And maybe even kiss them."

I clench my hands into fists but I act delighted. "Why don't you do that? I rather have tha-" "Bullshit." He spat at me. My eyes widen. "What?" "I know your jealous," he swings my body around with one swift movement. Making the air in me leave my lungs as I am knocked into his hard abs.

"You're putting on a mask to look tough," his says, squeezing his body into mine. "I want to see the real sweet and loving Cathy Willgreen. Not a tough-looking bitch."

I look down ashamed. I haven't been myself lately. I've been putting my guard up because I didn't want to see the truth.

That I love Zac.

"Promise?" His voice husky.

I stare back into his eyes, sparkling. I nodded with a slight smile. "As long as its not sexual." The tight grip of his hands on my lower back side making me let out a quiet and soft moan. "I ain't promising that." He winked biting his lip.

My cheeks heat a shade of red, as I try to escape this in wanting grip.

"You want to go out or not?" I said stubbornly. He smiles and frees me from his arms. I twirl out and run up the stairs.

"Hey!" He calls to me. I stop in my tracks to turn around to his lean back body. "Come change in my apartment. I don't want you hurt in that apartment." He said pointing at mine.

I lick my lips and think. What will happen? Will the same thing happen like last time happen aga-

"I'll try not to take a taste of your sweet and soft neck," he scanned my body, "if I can control it."

I nod with agreement and continue running up the stairs into my apartment. My back slides down the door as I daze off smiling about Zac. Thinking about his words.

"I want the real sweet and loving Cathy Willgreen."

If that's his command, I shall do what my master says.