Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"What?" I asked shockingly.

Zac licked his lips and repeated again, "I'm sorry."

I stare deep into his eyes to see sorrow and need. My heart beats faster by the second. His warm fingers rubbing my neck softly over the bruises he has caused. I didn't want him to stop but I didn't want to admit, I didn't want him to know I desired for his love.

The silence was too long and I needed an answer. "Why?" I asked clearly.

He parted his lips and looked at my eyes and lips, back and forth. "You're.." He cut off short and looked away biting his lip. His cheeks started to turn a light pink.

Why is he so embarrassed about saying "why"? I wondered.

My hand touched his rough chin and turned his face back to mine. I asked again, "Why?"

Zac stared at my lips, as if he wanted to so badly kiss them. He put his hand on my face, that was once stroking my neck, and lightly rubs my blushing cheeks with his thumb.

"..irrisitable." He softly spoke.

Irrisitable? Who me?

"Irrisitable?" I confusingly asked.

He nodded and put his mouth next to my ear whispering, "When I see you. I want to hold you, touch you, kiss you, desire you, fu-" "Ok ok I get it! But why me?"

He smiled and started nibbling my ear. I pushed his head away and looked at him with a serious expression, "Don't get sidetrack pervert. Why me?" He looked down upon me and bit his lip.

Why does he have to make that face at this time? Makes me want to love him more dammit.

"Your the only girl I found irrisitable in this hell," he softly spoke, trailing his free hand down my side.

Shivers always go down my spine with each touch he plants on me. He is irrisitable.

"I don't know if I'm the right girl for you Bad Boy," I excused myself, "I'm such a bookworm and a nerd. I get straight A's and the smartest blonde in the entire grade. I'm no girl for you."

I reach for the handle to make my exit. But Zac's hand is too fast. He grabs my wrist and holds it in between our faces. He gave a mischievous grin, "I'll make you one hell of a Bad Girl then."

Before I could wriggle my wrist free. Zac devishly puts it on his own chest, making it slide slowly down his hard chest. "Once I make you a Bad Girl," he continued, "I want to hear you squeal with pleasure and want for me sweetheart."

"Why don't you kill me like your other girl victims you ass hole!" I spat out. His face hardend and slowly changed to rage. "I don't kill bitches like you anymore," he said coming closer and closer to my face, "I fuck them."

Hearing that answer made me cringe and slap him, right across his face. He fell to the side a little off balanced, but just enough for me to escape.

Opening the door, I scrambled out from underneath and fell on the hard gravel. I try to get up but reaching hands lift me up over a strong shoulder. I gasped with surprise as he pats my butt and starts to walk towards his apartment. I pound on his back, "GET ME THE FUCK DOWN RAPIST! HELP! SEXUAL ASSULT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. But by the time I thought I could be saved, the door shut in my face.

Zac then locks it and carries me through his apartment into his room. Throwing me on his bed like a memory I had experienced not long ago. He shuts the door and roughly takes his shirt off, revealing his strong muscles and chest. He walks over to his windows, with his eyes still focusing on me, shuts the blinds. His breathing is heavy and deep, as if he had all the power over my fragile body, which he pretty much did.