Chapter 19: Not Again

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine Greyson. My stomach was just-" In the middle of my sentence I could feel it again, the contents of my stomach rising up slowly. Without hesitation I ran to the toilet and repeated the process once more, my toothbrush dangling from my mouth as Greyson stood with a small grin in the doorway. 

"You were saying?" He smiled.

*~*

"Miami is beautiful!" Cassidy grinned as we stood on the beach in new bikini's we'd just bought. Watching as the boys played soccer with some locals. I couldn't help but feel calm as I leaned back onto the blanket, the sun kissing my skin delicately as I did so. "Do you feel any better? Your stomach I mean."

"A little, I think it's just the change in environment. New smells, new climate, new surroundings." I sighed feeling more at peace then I had all day, but I knew we only had a day or so left after this one. I took in a deep breath, almost swearing I could feel the sunshine in my lungs, dancing around excitedly. "I'll be fine though."

"Alpha Adalaid do you have any plans to get into the water?" Zack smiled down at me, his sun kissed abs glowing as I chuckled, nodding my head slightly before allowing his to pull me up. Cassidy and I made our way to the water, excitedly swimming and splashing around. It was fun and I felt a way I hadn't in a long time, I felt free. As if the whole world didn't just depend on every decision I was going to make and if I made the wrong one today it would likely have nothing to do with tomorrow. I smirked as I watched Jason dunk Cassidy underneath, her laugh filling the air as Greyson dove beneath the water and pulled Jason's legs down. I took in a deep breath before joining in on the dunking and splashing, my head finally clear of all thoughts. I wasn't concerned on the wedding, or whether me and Ryan were meant to be. I wasn't concerned of Eric or if my upcoming meeting with Zander would go well. My only though was how wonderful the smell of the ocean was and how much I loved the warmth the sun was providing.

"It's getting late, people are starting to leave." Jason gasped, slowly pulling himself out of the water and collapsing onto the sand. Cassidy nodded in agreement as Zack helped her out and Greyson helped me. I wasn't too tired just yet but I could tell my pack was and I could feel my bladder filling up. "We should get going."

*~*

I sat on the bed of my hotel room, my hair in a messy bun as I wore only a loose t-shirt and basketball shorts. The feeling of fatigue had taken over and I had just finished yet another vomiting session when a knock on my door sounded. Cassidy and Jason walked in, closing and locking the door behind them as Jason handed me a cold bottle of spirit. "What's up?"

"We thought we'd come check on you, I haven't really been blessed with the opportunity of talking to you since we got here." Jason smiled and I knew he was only semi joking. I scrunched up my nose at him before taking a sip of the soda and then placing the bottle onto my nightstand. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, but not sleepy." I admitted, watching as Cassidy and Jason gave each other a look. "What? What's really the reason you guys are here?"

"When you had... sex with Eric, did you guys protect yourselves?" Cassidy asked suddenly, and Jason's eyes closed at the question. I took a moment, my head spinning at what Cassidy was assuming. "I mean, you've been sick all day. Kind of came out of nowhere you know?"

"Look, we're not saying you're pregnant or anything. We just... want to make sure it's impossible that you are." Jason sighed, opening his eyes and giving me a small grin before shrugging. "You're on birth control or something right?"

"My sex life is none of your concern. I'm not pregnant, I am sick. Stress can do that to a person you know." I frowned before pointing a finger at the door. "You are both dismissed until morning. Breakfast will be at 8, I expect both of you to not only be ready by then but to have smiles on your faces as well."

"Adalaid we were just trying-" Cassidy began only to be cut off by me.

"I know and I appreciate it as well. However for now I need to be alone." I sighed, still in Alpha mode. "You are both dismissed. Thank you." I waited until they were gone to sit up in my bed, yanking my phone off the nightstand and dialing Eric's number.

"Was wondering when you'd call, how was your day?" Eric asked and I could hear Aiden in the background crying, a ache instantly filling my heart. "Here Aiden, wanna talk to mommy?"

"Mama?" Aiden's tiny voice sniffles into the receiver softly, my heart instantly dropping at the realization he was crying for me. "I miss you mama."

"I miss you too baby boy. I'll be home soon okay?" I smiled at the sound of my baby's voice. "I love you."

"I love you too mama." Aiden cooed before handing the phone back to Eric and I could hear the change in rooms.

"So how are you today?" Eric asked and I knew he was giving me his signature grin through the line. I took in a deep breath as I closed my eyes. "You okay?"

"I'm nauseous, my boobs hurt like hell, and I've been spending so much time in the bathroom you'd think it was my home." I explained quickly as I could hear Eric chuckle. 

"Okay? Maybe ice your boobs?" He laughed only to have his amusement cut short. 

"I think I'm pregnant... Again."

Author's Nore: So what do you guys think of this little bonus chapter huh? Please list what you think, your oppinions, your hope and/or fears, and etc. below guys.

Do not forget to comment, vote, share, and add. Thank you so much if you do.

To everyone whom enjoys reading this story, please feel free to check out my new and upcoming vampire story "Bite Me", I have put in tons of effort to it and have decided it was ready to be published. It will have a much different vibe from this one, and much more thriller moments. I hope you all give it a chance and read it. You may find it listed on my page, and also in the external link of this story. 

Thank you.