Olympus High: A Leico Fanfic

Nico's POV

"Nico, look at me."

I looked at my mother, who looked very worried.

"Yes?"

"This school will be good for you. I know you'd rather go to a public school and live at home, but you need this....time away. From the house. From-"

"From memories of Bianca."

My mom gave the look. A mix of sadness and annoyance.

"But mom? Why now? Why not when she died? Why did you wait?"

My sister, Bianca, had died when I was ten. Four years ago this December.

"You're going to be late...you should get your stuff from the trunk."

My mom said in English. We got out of the car. I looked over at the school. It looked the same size of our house, maybe a bit bigger. I also saw a lot of kids walking around some in uniform,others not. I was one of the not. School uniforms are dumb. Especially, by the looks of it, this school was worse then other ones I've seen. Not even gonna describe it for you.

"Nico? Are you gonna help me of not?"

I looked at my mother. She was holding all my bags.

"No it looks like you got under control."

"Nico."

I took the bags from her and started walking towards the school. The people here looked pretty normal.

"I thought this school was for people with messed up minds?"

"Nico, this school is for people with different things then psychological issues. It helps kids with disabilities."

I gave her a look. She rolled her eyes and continued.

"Like kids with ADHD and dyslexia and stuff like that."

"Oh."

My mom opened the door to the main building. I take it back that it's as big as my house. It's like tens times bigger. I must have just stood there looking for awhile.

"Um, excuse me."

I heard someone from behind me. I turned around to see one the most gorgeous guys ever. He had raven hair and sea-green eyes

"Oh, sorry."

I moved out of the way. I felt my cheeks heat up as I tripped and fell flat on my ass. He started laughing. Gods, he was cute. Really cute. He held his hand out and I took it. Then he shook it.

"I'm Percy, Percy Jackson."

Gods even his name was cute.

"I'm Nico di Angelo."

"Cool name."

"Tha-"

"Oh, there you are Nico! I was so worried when I turned around and you weren't there and- Oh hello there what's your name?"

Really mom, way to ruin a perfect moment!

"I'm Percy, nice to meet you."

He shook my mom's hand. Then I heard another voice.

"Oh, Percy you forgot your toothbrush."

Said a women who looked my mom's age.

"Thanks mom."

I looked at Percy. His face was so red, he looked like a tomato.

"This is my mom, Sally."

"Nice to meet you."

Me and Percy just sorta stood staring at each other for a few minutes. At least it felt like a few minutes.

"We should probably sign in."

"Yeah we should."