23- you dOn't knoW

When I wake up the next morning against Dante's bare chest, I feel completely relaxed. Which I've never really felt before and this feels really amazing. He's still sleeping so I stealthily move off of the bed without waking him up so that I can go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

I'm wearing a tank top and shorts, what I usually wear as pajamas, so I'm already decent but I do spend a lot of time in the bathroom because I brought my tattoo concealer makeup and I have to apply like, six layers of the stuff to ensure that if we go swimming today, it won't wash off. Once I'm finished in the bathroom, I go downstairs and start a pot of coffee before I walk outside to the lake just to appreciate the fresh morning air and the still water before the boats come out and start creating the ripples and waves.

Yesterday after we had sex, we took a nap until dinner time and then made dinner and then watched movies in the living room all night until I got so tired that I fell asleep on his lap so he carried me up to the bedroom. It was a pretty amazing day and I'm even more excited about how today is going to go since we'll have all day to do whatever we want. And I really want to try out the jet skis that I saw at the dock of the house.

I know that the hole that I'm digging right now just keeps getting deeper and deeper with this and I'm risking pretty much everything to be with Dante which is kind of ridiculous but I've had this conversation with myself so many times by now that I'm just going to ignore that voice in my head that's telling me that I should get out. I know that I should but my will power is absolutely zero and it has been for a long time now. I just have to accept that and stop worrying about it.

And especially now that I know what his body feels like, there's no way in hell that I'm stopping now.

So I'm just going to enjoy this view and the sounds of the birds chirping and trees rustling with wind and I'm going to not worry about all of the impending doom. I close my eyes and feel the grass on my thighs and the morning breeze in my hair. I inhale deeply and then let out a big exhale to take in all of the smells of nature. I'm rarely ever this far away from the city and it feels like a thousand pounds have been lifted off of my shoulders.

"Good morning," Dante joins me by the water with two mugs of the coffee that I'd started to make before coming out here. I take one of the mugs and he sits down beside me.

"Morning," I greet him back. We share a short kiss before I take a drink of my hot coffee.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asks me.

"Yes, you're very comfortable," I say jokingly. "I wish that we could stay here longer."

"I know. Me too," Dante agrees with me. "But we have all of today so we can make the best with that."

"Yeah," I nod and take a sip of my hot coffee. "What's on the agenda?"

"Well, I have to go get milk because the only thing that I brought for breakfast is cereal but I forgot milk," He says. "And then after that, we can do whatever you want to do."

"Can we ride those jet skis?" I ask him quickly, knowing that it's the one thing that I really want to do today.

"Sure," He nods. "Anything else that you want to try?"

I try to hide the perverted smile on my face and I also try not to say the perverted thing that has popped into my head but I can't help it. I look up at Dante and then I blurt, "I kinda want to try those handcuffs that I saw in the nightstand."

It makes Dante laugh a little bit because he definitely did not see that coming. I like that I surprise him. "Alright. I'll get some milk, we'll take the jet skis for a spin, and then we'll do your thing."