16- stay Still

"You've left me no choice," Dante tells me, his voice deeper than usual and he sounds so threatening.

"You don't have to do this, Dante," My voice quivers and we both know how serious this is by the use of his first name instead of me calling him Bunny like I almost always do. I know that this situation is very serious though, and any mishap could cause an absolute disaster.

"We both know that I do," He says slowly. "You really did this to yourself, you knew what would happen when you made your decisions."

"Please don't do this," I realize that maybe pleading with him is my last choice here.

"This is going to happen," He assures me again, seeming very stubborn in his decision. "Now, you can make this easy or hard. Which one will it be?"

"What if I just say sorry?" I desperately try to reason with him. "I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's too late for that now," Dante shakes his head at me. "It has to be this way, you know that."

I resign to my fate, knowing that he has all of the power in this situation. We're in his office, the door locked, the security cameras off, I can't run from this. I have to face what I've done.

"I'll tell you what though, Miss Boner," He uncaps the Sharpie in his hand and looks up at me since he's sitting in his office chair and I'm standing beside him, leaning against his desk. "I'll make this easy for you, if you hold still."

"How?" I question him. I know that since I call him bunny and I drew a bunny on him, he sees it as fit justice that he draws a boner on me, despite the fact that we're in an office, at my job, he doesn't seem to mind. A bunny is a lot more office-friendly than a penis though, he has to know that, and I'm sure that he does. He just doesn't care.

Dante rolls his chair just a little closer to me and his hand wraps around the back of one of my bare knees. I'm wearing a simple black office dress that stops a few inches above my knees and I have absolutely no idea what he has in mind but I really do love it when he touches me like that.

"If you stay still," He draws out. "I'll put it where nobody else can see."

My knees suddenly go weak and I'm barely able to hold myself up anymore as Dante's eyes go from threatening to seductive in just the matter of a few seconds. My heart starts racing like it did when we were kissing in the aquarium on Saturday and his hand starts moving up my thigh and then up my dress.

"Okay," I breathe out, putting more of my weight on the desk so that I don't collapse at his feet. "Deal."

He smiles. He knows that he's driving me crazy. His hand moves so slowly up my leg that I feel tempted to just grab his hand and move it faster for him but he clearly likes to be in control. Granted, so do I, but I'll give it to him just this time because if I don't, I very well may end up with a penis etched onto my arm, neck, or somewhere else visible to everybody where I will have to parade it around all day until I can get somewhere to scrub it off.

To make the situation even more intense than it is right now, Dante leans down and starts peppering kisses on the inner part of my thigh. I intake a sharp breath, not expecting his warm kisses on my leg as he moves up my dress. I lean farther onto the desk and I close my eyes just to see where this goes.

I don't have much more time left on my break and I'll have to get back to work soon to finish off this Monday but I don't want to go back. I want to stay here with Dante, just like this, for the rest of the day. But Dante is in control right now and I don't have the will power to resist that even if I wanted to so even if I go past my break limit, I know that I won't find it in myself to stop him from whatever it is that he's doing.