XXX Chapter 29 [Broken] XXX

Start from the beginning

"The one who was the first test subject Lord Gaster. The microbot he labeled you as-" She paused and looked deeply into your eyes. 

"You do realize that your power was split apart for Chara and Frisk, before your soul became corrupted, and Lord Gaster thought he didn't need you anymore. H-He focused on Frisk and Chara, leaving your trait and purpose into despair.

Isn't that why you were placed in a void?"

_________________________________________________

US!Sans snapped out of his brainwash as tears immediately formed in his eye sockets. "Chara?" he forced out. He looked over to their side. 

"(Y/N)?" He fell on his knees, shaking on what he saw before him. His best friends, dead in front of him. US!Papyrus held a distraught expression as he went to say his goodbyes to an important friend. 

US! Papyrus kneeled in front of Chara, patting their head in a gentle manner. "You were always a good kid." he blinked away tears. "Be good out there, bucko." He took a second, wishing and honoring the fallen. 

Sans eyes were wide of blood splattered on the purple abyss. He clenched his hands into fists as  Ink placed his hand on his shoulder, rather tightly. "Don't even bother." Sans looked at Ink. Ink's face was emotionless as if he was filled with despair, or possibly no hard feelings. 

XE!Chara laughed hysterically, hand on his forehead as he tilt his body back. When his laughed trailed down to a stop. His eyes were glaring deeply into US!Sans' eyes. 

"I did not order you to kill  (Y/n), have I?" He asked, small tears in the order of his eyes. US!Sans eyes widen. "I... what...?" XE!Chara summoned the OVERWRITE button as he smiled ear to ear. 

He fingers brushed the button as the area seemed to turn into a small illusion of a black and white tree, surrounded by purple and golden flowers.  

US!Sans took a step back, as XE!Chara smiled by his reaction. "This is the place where we were created. Do you like it?" He asked. US!Sans didn't respond, all he did was take a stand back and shivered in fear. XE!Chara's smile quickly faded. 

Suddenly, A blade was glided on his neck, a rather tight and harsh pressure against his neck, making him hitch his breath. 

"Do you like it?" XE!Chara repeated, more demanding for an answer. US!Sans nodded quickly, bobbing his head for his answer. The blade was removed as US!Sans could hear XE!Chara giggle in amusement. "Good."

"Because that's the tree your remains will be decorated tonight." 

________________________________________________

Your eyes went wide when you saw Alphys grip onto your wrist, tightly enough as if were Alphys was terrified or possibly holding back from something.

 You felt something fundle against your wrist, you looked down, confusion, yet admiration on what you realize what was on your wrist. 

A simple bracelet. Well... a purple, with purple X's that holds power within it is totally normal.. right? You looked down at Alphys, narrowing your eyebrows, trying to read something that you couldn't before. 

"A reminder," She spoke.

"A reminder that you take control of all the universes... for a short period of time. Good luck." 

She suddenly disappeared, fading into the unknown abyss. You looked down at your bracelet, it shined brightly from his purple aura, as you sensed its power. 

"Underswap." You spoke. Immediately, you woke up, your head spinning, eyes blurry, you felt the urge to puke and had a sore throat, you catch a taste of blood and a rough rubbery texture that begged for some water. 

You groaned in pain as your body went numb, gravity pushing you down as utter pain washed over your body as if you belly flopped onto a pool. 

You coughed and gagged from the taste of blood leaving, and remaining in your mouth. You clutched your hands into fists, shaking violently from the pain and suffering your going through.

 You got on your knees, soon groaning and moaning in pain as you managed to stand up. Your mind going viral with the dizziness, like getting out of bed immediately and soon feeling dizziness. 

You wiped the corner of your mouth, licking your cold and pained lips, tasting a hint of the saltiness of the blood. You blinked a few times, before smirking. Your vision was soon clear as you saw every little detail you see from everything. 

"So... what'd I miss?"

__________________________________

Bloopers!

Alphys saw you examine the bracelet she place on your wrist. "I-It's a reminder that you are what you eat... wait-"

------

XE!Chara read the rest of the script where the scene where he had to have a "normal' conversation with Blueberry. "This is gay."

------

"This bracelet is actually pretty cool and beautiful, can I actually keep it?" You asked, smiling. "Keep it, i-I got it from the dollar store."

(I'm so sorry for not posting any chapters!! This book will be ending soon, maybe chapter 37-40)