Chapter 21 [(Y/n)'s secret]

3rd Person POV

You dodged an attack from Betty as you summoned a sphere and threw it at Betty. Her companion 'Akumu' formed into a shield as it blocked the attack but got damaged badly and went through them, making Betty getting stabbed in the shoulder. You took this as a distraction as you ran towards where Frisk was as Betty growled and chased you towards the town. You formed a shield around them as you continued to run where Frisk was headed. "Grr... We have to get out of here, Kumu!" Betty yelled as Akumu formed into scythe and Betty tried to break the shield. You continued to run towards Frisk as you looked over to where Monsters were running and hiding.

  You spotted Frisk as monsters ran ahead of you and they were screaming as you followed. "Frisk!" You called out. Frisk didn't hear you as he continued to run away. Frisk turned into a sharp stop as you stumbled into a stop as you fell over. "Frisk! Don't do that! I almost hit you!" You yelled. Frisk didn't listen but walked away. He seemed to ignore you. You quirked a brow and stood up and brushed your cloths from the dust. "Frisk?" You called out once more. You looked at Frisk's expression as they stared at something. Your eyes trailed where Frisk was staring at. Your eyes widen at the sight.

.... Sans..?

You stared.. Why were you staring? Well... Just say that Betty shoved her spear through Sans chest. Blood scattered everywhere as you heard Frisk sob. "Frisk? Are you okay?!" You asked. Frisk sniffed. "Yeah.. T-There's no more pop corn.." You made a pocket face as you released Frisk from your grip around his shoulders. You looked back at where the actions too place as you ran towards Sans. "Sans!" You called out. He looked at you with a smile and tears. You felt tears threaten to flow but you stood strong.

Suddenly, you were pulled back from magic as you struggled from the magic. It was Gaster who was holding you down. "Gaster?? Let me go! Sans is--" You were slapped as you looked back where Sans and Betty were at as you saw they switched rolls. Sans shoved his knife into Betty's Stomach as she yelped in pain. You're eyes widen as the magic aura faded as you were set on the ground. You looked back at Frisk as they were still crying and mumbling that he wanted popcorn. You looked around and saw Gaster. You looked back at Sans and Betty, not caring that Gaster was signaling something to you.

Your eyes widen as you saw Sans keep repeatedly stab Betty... over... and over.. You cringed at the sight and saw Akumu on the floor slowly fading. You hated seeing gore. You fight for your own good. You knew what to do..

*OVERRIDE

You opened your eyes as you looked around to see everything a dim color. Everything was frozen as you walked towards Sans and Betty. You reversed the action before the attack as you moved Sans on a tree. You looked around and saw that Frisk was frozen and it looked like he still wanted pop corn. You summoned a bag and placed it in his arms and sighed. You walked where you saw Gaster and it looked like he's terrified. You remember that he gave out a signal as you reversed it and saw Gasters sign.

"🕈︎♋︎&︎♏︎ ◆︎◻︎✏︎ ✡︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎■︎ ♋︎ ♎︎❒︎♏︎♋︎❍︎✏︎ 💧︎■︎♋︎◻︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ □︎♐︎ ♓︎⧫︎✏︎"
(Wake up! You're in a dream! Snap out of it!)

   You tilted your head. 'What does he mean?' You sighed as you walked over to Betty and you created a portal. You knew that you can make a portal since you are re-writing the role. You kicked Betty to her own Universe with no regrets. You sighed as you walked over at Frisk and snapped your fingers as everything resumed.

  Sans stabbed the tree.

  Frisk is enjoying pop corn.

  And as for you.. You walked over to Gaster as he sweat dropped. "What did you mean?" You asked. Gaster gave a. Confused expression as he realized what you meant.

   "✡︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ◆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎. ✡︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎□︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ❒︎♏︎❍︎♏︎❍︎♌︎♏︎❒︎📪︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎✍︎."
(You wouldn't understand. You don't remember, do you?)

  Now you were confused. "What? Remember what?" You asked. Gaster sweat dropped. He didn't reply but sweat drop. You were getting pretty moody. "Gaster.. I Kno--" "You are one of my first experiments.." Gaster spoke with out wingdings. "What--" "I failed." He interrupted once more. You gave him shocked look. "Frisk was the only chance.. I created DETERMINATION." he confessed. You gasped lightly. "What do you--" "I didn't mean it to turn you into this!" Gaster yelled. "What do you.. mean?" You ask in a weak tone. "Look at yourself. You aren't supposed to have that OVERRIDE ability.. I was supposed to give you DETERMINATION.... The test never worked."

   "You have died.. I don't know how are you alive.." You tilt your head down. "I..." You spoke. Gaster was listening. "I.. I didn't come back to life.." Gaster's eye socket widen lightly. "Frisk.. Chara.. There traits were connected to me since we're all siblings. "If a powerful trait helps a lifeless being.. They loose a memory."

  Chara.. He lost the memory of You being his sister.

  Frisk.. He lost the memory of their own mother.

  (Y/N).. She lost the memory of being... dead..