XXX Chapter 23 [Game] XXX

"Anyways, kid. We're going to have a party soon after this 'Sans' is introduced to the queen." Papyrus said as he took another puff of smock. You were frozen, just staring at Cross. Cross was staring at you too, eyed wide until Papyrus snapped his fingers in front of your face. You snapped out of your thoughts as you stares at Papyrus. "You okay there, bud? You were zoning out there." You looked away, not quite sure how to answer. Cross was soon being dragged by Papyrus to meet the queen as they met eyes contact. Toriel went on her knees, as she smiled. "Well hello young one, care for some pie?" Toriel asked.

  You were standing next to Asgore.. and Asriel as you watched intently at Cross. You were suspicious of his action, even though you finally met now. Cross stared at Toriel as he had a flash of memorize strike as yo saw them too. Your eyes widen as tears began to form in our eyes until everything came back into reality. Cross closed his eyes sockets as his eyes sockets form tears. You were shocked from the action until, Cross opened his eyes and raised his arm. A sharp bone of the edge slashed at Toriel as she dropped the pie. Everyone gasped as you felt an appearance in the crowd. Gaster. You ignored it because you knew this was a game.

  You ran towards Toriel and caught her. You may be short, and young, but you are quite strong. "What are you going?!" Papyrus asked as he was shocked from the sudden action. Cross opened his eyes as he faced Papyrus with purple eyes. "I must stick with the job. Though, I finally meet (Y/N).. I still have to continued what I started." Cross said as he smiled. Cross summoned a Gaster blaster and shot it at Papyrus. Papyrus dodged as he summoned bones. Asgore held Toriel as Asgore smiled at you. "My child, I can take care of her." You nodded as you let go. Everyone was running away while all of the monsters were helping the queen flee.

  You, on the other hand, You had to stop this chaos. You knew this was going to happen, because you've seen this before. It was called the X-EVENT. Now don't get this story wrong! Don't you remember? You're a sibling of Frisk and Chara. Don't you remember that you were an assistant of Gaster? You were the one to create the X-EVENT. You ran towards Toriel and guided her to a safe area in the town as she smiled at you. "Thank you, child." Toriel said as she smiled. Suddenly, there was a huge bolder of a piece of the building as it came rushing down on everyone. Your soul formed into a large shield as you tried to block the attack.

  The bolder broke into pieces as the shield broke off as well. Don't you remember? There is an X on your soul meaning that the X-EVENT had began. You fell on your knees as you clutched onto your you chest as you wheezed a bit. Toriel ran towards you as she placed a hand on your back and pat it gently. "Are you alright, child?" She asked. You nodded as you felt like your soul was cracking a bit. Your soul summoned without your command as you relied there was a crack. Toriel's eyes widen. "Dear child! Are you alright? Your soul.." She gasped as she covered her mouth. "I...I-I'm fine.." You managed to say. "Leave me be please.." You said as you stood up. Toriel helped you up as she looked at her. "You're the one who needs help.. You're eye, Queen Toriel.." Toriel smiled and closed her eye. "Do not worry, I am okay."

  You smiled. You remembered when you both treated each other like this back in another timeline.. "I'm going to help your people, they are in need. I don't want your first time being in the surface terrible!" You said as you took a step back. Toriel's eye widen. "Child! Its is not safe! You are hur-" "I know that monster..." Toriel's eye widen. "He is from my world. I don't belong here, and so does that monster." You felt memories were burning into your head. "I have to take back on what I created." You said as you stared at the ground. "I am the only one who can stop this Chaos." You ran away from the crowd as Asgore, Toriel, Asriel, and other monster calling after you. You ignored them as you saw Ink, Sans, Blueberry, and Chara coming towards the alley.

  You ran past them until someone grabbed your arm. You fell as you stumbled onto the ground. You groaned as you stood up. "(Y/N)?!" The monster called out. You looked at the monster who took a hold of you as your eyes widen. "Ink?" You called out. "What are you doing here?! How did you get here?!" Ink asked. You didn't answer but tug your hand back. "You'll see for your self.. old friend." You said in an angrily tone and glared at Ink. Ink was surprised and was very confused what happened. You continued to run towards the explosions were as you were finally at your destination. You saw Papyrus rusty and large building scraps all over the area. There were humans running away and you saw Night mare on a tall building scrap.

  "Human? Get out of here!" Papyrus yelled as you shook your head. Cross turned his head as he made eye contact with you. "You're here again, (Y/N)?" Cross asked as he smiled but you noticed that there was tears forming into his eyes as his smile grew wider, he turned his head back. "I'm sorry, (Y/N).." Cross then summoned a Gaster blaster.

Unedited