XXX Chapter 27 [But it refused] XXX

You immediately woke up. You sat up as you looked around. All you saw was a dim atmosphere, and Chara, Papyrus, US!Sans, XE!Chara.. your brother. You weakly stood up with a groan. "Now, you remember? Wait, you actually look very familiar.." He said. 'Will he remember, that I'm his sister?' He shook his head. "Now, I cant think about that at the time of fun, I still need you to remember something, and while your at it.. I'm going to have some fun..." He said in a dark, and sinister tone.

  He snapped his fingers, as an [OVERWRITE] button, appeared in his hands. You were about to reach for XE!Chara, but it was took late.. You gripped onto Chara's shoulder as he gasped loudly. You blinked, you were in Gaster's world again.. "What the heck.." You mumbled as you released your grip from Chara, ignoring his terrified expression. Frisk ran towards Chara, and hid him a bit. You looked back at them, they were terrified of you. "I'm so sorry!" You apologized.

  Chara and Frisk looked at each other, you tried to smile, but then you were shocked to hear two voices behind you. You slowly turned around, shocked to see Ink again. "What..?" You muttered to yourself. You looked back and walked up to Frisk and Chara. They seemed scared. "Please.. Chara, I didn't mean it.. I thought I saw something." you lied, and it hurt to lie. You took a deep breathe, as Frisk started to loose his protective grip on Chara. "What.. was that for then.. you scared me, big sis.. please don't do that again.." Chara said as he walked over to you, and pulled you into a embrace.

  You were in pain, you felt like crying. You tried to suck it in, but it hurt enough to make the tears fall out of your eyes. You sniffed, as Chara immediately let go of his small grip looked at you. His eyes widen. "Big sis? Are you okay?" He asked. You wiped your tears, as you crouched and pat his head. "Y-Yeah, sorry.." you apologized. Frisk was watching from a distance as he crouched down to the white grass, and picked a few purple flowers, some golden. Frisk walked up to you as held it up to you.

  "Take this.. I saw you crying, I'm sorry what Chara and I did." Frisk said. 'Heh.. they're using the names I gave them.. cute..' You thought. You grabbed the flowers and kissed Frisk on the forehead. "Thank you.." You said. Frisk blushed and nodded. Chara seemed a bit jealous, and pounded his black shoe to the ground. "What about me!" He complained. You chuckled, as you peaked his fore head as well. Chara blushed slightly. You smiled in satisfaction, as you walked over to Ink, and Gaster.

  "I wanted to make the kids happy, I really do.." Gaster said. You stopped in your tracks. You hid behind a bush as you peeked a bit, as your eyes widen. There stood, an [OVERWRITE] button appeared in Gasters hand. Ink stared at it , with a normal expression. "I see.. Well! I will support your ideas friend! I hope it will be successful!" Ink said, with happiness in his voice. Gaster didn't smile, he just nodded. "So much for a motionless guy.." You said to yourself.

  "I really wanted the kids to be happy around here.. I really wanted to-" Gaster stopped as his eyes widen. Ink followed where he was staring. "Where's (Y/N)?" Gaster asked. You were tense, but you still hid. Gaster walked up to the kids, quickly. Chara and Frisk faced him with a concerned look. "Where is (Y/N)?" He asked. Chara and Frisk looked at each other. They shrugged. Gaster glared. "I know that you know where she is.. tell me.." Gaster commanded. Chara and Frisk held a terrified face as they shivered. Ink placed his boney hand on Gaster shoulder and sighed.

  "Calm down, G. She's right there.." Ink said as he pointed to the bush you were hiding. You felt a wave of shock as you quickly ran out of the bushes and tried to hide somewhere els. Gaster quickly looked where you were, but you were not there. Ink chuckled as he watched you run across the bush and hide behind a tree. "She is not here.." Gaster said. "Odd.. I saw her earlier.." Ink said, playing along. Chara and Frisk covered their mouth and snickered. "Kids.. why are you laughing.." Gaster asked suspiciously.

  Chara and Frisk stopped snickering. "..." They both remain silent. Gaster growled. You took a chance and sneaked behind  Gaster. Ink tried to hold in his laugh as you jumped and hugged his from behind. Surprisingly, Gaster screamed like a girl. You laughed. "You sounded Gay for 3 seconds!" You wheezed and laughed. You fell off his back as Ink, Chara, and Frisk was laughing. Gaster was embarrassed, as he blushed a dark purple. "It's not funny!" He protested. You continued to laugh. You got up and sighed, trying to calm yourself from all the laughter. You took a deep breathe. "I really miss these days.." You closed your eyes, and smiled.

  You opened your eyes, where were you? You looked around to see XE!Chara, and everyone els. "Now.. remember these? The memories.. I showed you?" He asked as he summoned ships knife. "The most funniest part... is that he wanted to make everyone happy, and Frisk and I.." He paused and looked at you, trying to study your face. "Aren't you.." He trailed off.. his eyes widened. "My sister?!" He yelled as his eyes turned into X's. You nodded slowly.. "Now.. do you finally remember? That you are my brother.. you let Frisk die.. You are a monster, a betrayer... why did you have to choose this route?" You asked as tears started to form.

  Chara flinched as he gritted his teeth. He growled. "This is pure none-sense! You were never my SISTER! You never were!" Chara yelled as he felt pain inside of him. You reached down your pocket, and pulled out the locket. You opened it.. On the other side.. There was a photo of Chara.. you.. and Frisk.. on the other side was just you, (M/N), and Frisk.. You knew the other side was the true one. You sighed as you felt a tear slid down your cheek. "I'm sorry but.. you started all of this.. and there will be huge consequences.."

Unedited.